Nakajima Atsushi x Reader: I'll be waiting

Atsushi Nakajima sat on the edge of the bed, his eyes clouded with a mix of anxiety and sadness. He was leaving for a mission the next day, a dangerous one, and he wasn't sure when he would return. You could see the tension in his jaw, the way his hands clenched and unclenched on his knees. The sight of him like this made your heartache. You knew the risks he took every day, and the thought of him going out there again, without knowing when he'd be back, was almost too much to bear.

You walked over to him, your movements slow and deliberate. You wanted to savor this moment, to etch it into your memory. "Atsushi," you whispered, your voice barely audible. He looked up at you, his amber eyes filled with concern. "I'm going to miss you so much."

He stood up, his arms wrapping around you in a comforting embrace. You buried your face in his chest, inhaling his scent, a mix of fresh linen and something uniquely Atsushi. "I'll miss you too," he murmured, his voice rumbling through his chest. "But I'll come back. I promise."

You pulled back slightly, looking up at him. "I know you will," you said, trying to keep your voice steady. "But it doesn't make it any easier."

Atsushi's lips curved into a small, sad smile. He leaned down, capturing your lips in a tender kiss. You melted into him, your arms winding around his neck as you kissed him back with all the love and longing you felt. The kiss was slow, languid, filled with unspoken words and emotions. 

When he finally pulled away, you were both breathless.

You took his hand and led him to the bathroom. He followed without question, his curiosity piqued. Once inside, you raised one foot onto the sink, holding the doorknob to your mouth, warming and wetting it with your breath. Atsushi watched, his eyes widening as he realized what you were doing.

You parted the lips of your pussy and pressed the warm, wet doorknob there, gentle at first, then less so, starting to spin it. The sensation sent waves of pleasure through you, your legs weakening with each movement. Atsushi's breathing grew heavier, his eyes never leaving you.

"Please," he whispered, his voice thick with desire. "Don't stop."

You smiled at him, a mischievous glint in your eyes. "Lie on the floor," you instructed, your voice soft but firm. "And touch yourself."

Atsushi obeyed, his eyes never leaving you as he lay down on the cool tiles. You moved to the sofa, where he only had a partial view of you. "Stop," you said, and he froze, his hand hovering over his erection.

You began to masturbate, your fingers moving in practiced rhythms, seeking out the pleasure that would momentarily distract you from the looming separation. You didn't care about the noises you were making, the gasps and moans that filled the small space. You were lost in the moment, in the sensation, in the need to feel something good before he left.

When you finally climaxed, your body shuddering with release, you sat up and looked at Atsushi. He was still on the floor, his cock in his hand, his eyes dark with desire and frustration. The sight of him like that filled you with a sense of power, of control. You stood up and walked over to him, kneeling beside him.

You took his face in your hands, kissing him deeply. His hands came up to grip your hips, pulling you closer. The kiss was fierce, almost desperate, as if he was trying to pour all his emotions into it. When you finally broke apart, you were both panting, your foreheads resting against each other.

"I love you," he whispered, his voice barely audible.

"I love you too," you replied, your heart aching with the sincerity of your words. "And I'll be waiting for you to come back."

Atsushi pulled you into another embrace, his arms wrapping around you tightly. You held on to him, savoring the warmth of his body, the steady beat of his heart. You knew that this moment would have to sustain you in the days to come, until he was back in your arms again.

As the night wore on, you made love one last time, slow and tender, both of you trying to memorize every touch, every kiss. When you finally fell asleep, it was in each other's arms, holding on to the hope that you would be reunited soon.

The next morning, you stood by the door, watching as Atsushi prepared to leave. He turned to you, a small, sad smile on his face. "I'll be back," he promised.

You nodded, trying to keep the tears at bay. "I'll be waiting."

He kissed you one last time, a lingering kiss that made your heartache. Then he was gone, the door closing behind him with a soft click. You stood there for a long time, the silence of the room pressing down on you.

But you held on to his promise, to the love you shared. And you knew that no matter how long it took, you would be there, waiting for him to come back.

Thank you for reading <3