Akutagawa Ryunosuke x Reader: Reunited with Passion

The days felt like an eternity without Akutagawa. You hadn't seen him since his mission began, and the loneliness was suffocating. The uncertainty of his safety gnawed at you, leaving you anxious and sleepless. Food lost its appeal, and the weight of worry took a visible toll on you.

One evening, as you sat by the window, staring out at the darkening sky, you heard the familiar creak of the front door. "I'm home, Y/n," Akutagawa's voice, though exhausted, brought a rush of relief and tears to your eyes.

You rushed to him, tears streaming down your face. "You're back! Oh my God, I missed you so much. I didn't even know if you'd be back. I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep..." Your words were cut off as Akutagawa pulled you into a passionate kiss, his arms wrapping around your waist tightly.

"I missed you so much, Y/n," he murmured against your lips, his eyes locking onto yours. He wiped away your tears gently, his touch tender and loving. "You've gotten skinny, and that hurts my heart. I'm sorry I couldn't come home sooner, but now I'm here." His hand caressed your face, and you leaned into his touch, feeling the warmth and comfort you had longed for.

Akutagawa held you tightly, his presence soothing your frazzled nerves. "Have you eaten?" he asked, concern lacing his voice.

You shook your head. "I couldn't..."

Without another word, he led you to the kitchen. Despite his exhaustion, he cooked your favorite dish, the aroma filling the air and igniting your appetite. He sat with you, ensuring you ate well, his eyes never leaving you. Afterward, you both lay down together, and you drifted off to sleep in his arms, feeling safe for the first time in days.

When you woke up, Akutagawa was still sleeping, his face peaceful. You couldn't resist touching him softly, your fingers tracing his features. You kissed his face gently, moving down to his chest, then his belly, and finally, your destination: his cock.

You took him into your mouth, savoring the feeling of him filling you. Your tongue swirled around the tip, and you moved slowly and softly, enjoying every inch. His groans of pleasure woke him up. "You missed me that much, huh?" he said, his voice husky as he held your hair, guiding you.

You chuckled, the vibrations making him groan again. You continued to pleasure him, your movements becoming more fervent as his pleasure grew. Then, you moved on top of him, your dripping wet pussy hovering over his face. He looked up at you, a hungry look in his eyes, and you lowered yourself onto his mouth while continuing to suck him off.

The 69 position allowed you both to give and receive pleasure. You moaned around his cock as he sucked your pussy, his hands gripping your ass and spreading your cheeks. The sensation was intense, and your hips moved of their own accord, grinding against his mouth. You could feel his tongue swirling around your clit, sucking it while his fingers pumped in and out of you.

He lifted you up, carrying you to the bed. Positioning himself between your legs, he teased your pussy with his cock, slapping it against you before sliding in smoothly. You gasped at the feeling of him filling you, your legs locking around him as he fucked you hard, his mouth finding your nipples and sucking them.

"I missed you so much, Y/n," he groaned, each thrust deeper than the last.

"I missed you more," you moaned, your fingers tangling in his hair. His pace increased, his thrusts becoming harder and more desperate. You could feel him filling you completely, the pleasure building with each movement. He came inside you, the warmth of his release sending you over the edge.

But he wasn't done. He pulled out, watching his cum flow out of you before pushing back in, fucking you harder. "I want to be pregnant with your kid," you whispered, your voice filled with desire. His response was a deep, primal growl, and he fucked you even harder, pouring all his energy into each thrust.

He bent you over and fucked you from behind, slapping your ass as he thrust into you hard and deep. You could feel your pussy stretching, "Fuck Y/n, you're so fucking tight I want you more." Holding your waist, he fucked you relentlessly. He then pulled you up, grabbing your neck and tits while fucking you from behind, kissing your neck. He went down, touching your clit while fucking you.

He came again, but you weren't satisfied. "Cum on my face," you demanded, sitting up and looking at him with lust-filled eyes.

He complied, stroking himself until he released all over your face, the cum dripping onto your big tits. You bounced them, enhancing his pleasure. He went down to you, kissing you on your lips. Finally spent, he collapsed beside you, both of you panting and satisfied.

You showered together, washing away the evidence of your passion. In bed, you cuddled close, his arms wrapped around you protectively. "So, tell me everything about the mission," you said, snuggling closer to him.

He told you the details, his voice a soothing bedtime story. As he finished, he kissed your forehead, whispering, "I love you, Y/n."

"I love you too," you replied, feeling his heartbeat steady against yours. As you drifted off to sleep, you knew that no matter the dangers he faced, you would always be his sanctuary, and he, yours.

Thank you so much for reading <3