Akutagawa Ryunosuke x Reader: Shadows of love

The city of Yokohama, your love for Akutagawa Ryunosuke grew stronger with each passing day. Despite his dark demeanor and fierce exterior, he had a soft spot for you that no one else could ever touch. The world saw him as a ruthless member of the Port Mafia, but you saw the man beneath the darkness, the one who held your heart with a tender yet firm grip.

One evening, after a particularly grueling day, Akutagawa returned home, his face set in a stern expression. You could sense the tension radiating off him, and you knew exactly what he needed. Without a word, you took his hand and led him into the apartment, the dim lighting casting long shadows on the walls.

Inside the apartment, you felt the electricity in the air. Akutagawa's eyes were dark, filled with an intense emotion that sent a shiver down your spine. "Get down on the floor," he commanded, his voice low and rough.

You looked up at him, searching his eyes for a moment before obeying. There was something in his tone that brooked no argument. You slid to your knees, feeling the rough carpet beneath you as you lowered yourself to the ground. The months of unvacuumed debris were a stark contrast to the clean, polished exterior you usually maintained, but in this moment, none of that mattered.

Akutagawa moved behind you, his hands rough and impatient as he pushed your skirt up. His fingers tore at your sheer pantyhose, ripping them methodically. The sound of the fabric tearing sent a thrill through you, anticipation building with each movement. His touch was firm, possessive, and you felt a warmth spreading through you, your body responding instinctively to his dominance.

Without further preamble, Akutagawa entered you. The sudden intrusion made you gasp, your body accommodating him with surprising ease. You realized you had been wet without even knowing it, your arousal simmering just beneath the surface, ready to be ignited by his touch.

His hands gripped your hips with a force that was both commanding and reassuring. He knew exactly where to touch, where to hold, to send waves of pleasure coursing through you. It was as if he had a map of your body's most sensitive places, pressing and pulling in perfect synchrony to elicit the most intense responses.

Down on the floor, with your face level with an electrical outlet, you found your mind wandering even as your body was consumed with sensation. You imagined a great brightness behind the parallel slits of the outlet, a surge of power that mirrored the electricity flowing through your veins.

Something scurried at the edge of your vision, the size of a mouse, but you dismissed it, focusing instead on the intense pleasure building within you. Akutagawa's movements were both forceful and deliberate, driving you closer to the edge with each thrust. It was impossible to distinguish whether it was him moving or if your body was responding on its own, and in that moment, it didn't matter. All that mattered was the connection you shared, the primal rhythm that bound you together.

As you cried out in pleasure, your voice mingling with the rough, guttural sounds Akutagawa made, you felt a sense of complete surrender. This was where you belonged, in his arms, under his control, giving and receiving pleasure in a dance as old as time.

When you finally reached your peak, the world around you dissolved into a haze of ecstasy. Akutagawa followed closely, his release mingling with yours in a perfect symphony of fulfillment. The sensation was overwhelming, a powerful wave that left you trembling in his embrace.

Panting and spent, you lay together on the floor, the afterglow enveloping you both in a cocoon of warmth. Akutagawa's hands, which had been so rough and demanding moments before, now caressed you with a tenderness that took your breath away.

"You are mine," he whispered, his voice filled with a possessive love that sent a shiver through you.

"And you are mine," you replied, your voice equally firm. The bond you shared was unbreakable, forged in the fires of your passion and the depth of your mutual trust.