Osamu Dazai X Reader: Bento for you

Reader point of view:

I woke up as the rays of sunshine poured into the room, it was already 6 in the morning. I prepared myself and head to the kitchen to make bento for Dazai.

After finishing the bento I made for the dearest, I woke Dazai up and kiss him on the nose. Dazai slightly open his eyes while stretching his body and yawning. Dazai's body engulfed mine as his arms wrapped around me.

“Dazai I made bento for you, remember to bring it to work. I hope you enjoy the bento I made.” I smiled at him while caressing his head, he smiles and kiss me softly. He started making a bee line to the bathroom while yawning while I prepare his clothing on the bed.

-time flies so fast-

Dazai p.o.v:

“Oh- Dazai what a surprise that you came!” said Ranpo with mouth full of candy, “Unfortunately yes even though I'm so exhausted I don't even feel like working. I just want to hug (Y/n)-chan the whole day...” Dazai sighed and gave a sad look, Ranpo saw the bento and smirk “I see..... (Y/n)-chan made bento for you huh~ what about me?” Dazai smiled while having 50 shades of red on his face, “Let's just start working.” quickly ending the conversation.

-They worked for the whole day, time to rest :D-

I opened the bento lid and found the word“愛する” written with seaweed. I chuckled while my heart did a flip,  my co-workers looked at me with a look on their face, “Dazai what is wrong with you?” said Tanizaki with one of his eyebrow raised, I quickly shaked my head, my smile still plastered on my face and ate the bento.

-Time to go home-

Reader P.O.V :

“I'm home~” exhausted Dazai opened the front door and greeted his dearest, while I was sitting on the couch “You're back! Ah~ I miss you!” I ran towards Dazai and hugged him, he chuckled and hugged me back tightly while caressing my head “Let's go bath we both stink.” I laughed “Ok I'll let you ba-”, “Let's bath together?” My face turning warmer every second and quickly hide myself in his chest, I silently nodded.

He then quickly carried me bridal style and headed to the bathroom, “Let's bath together!” he seems even more happy and somehow excited.

He took off his clothes and went in to the bathtub, I was stunned by his speed but quickly took off my clothes and went in too, he laughed childishly and hugged me from behind in the bathtub. I got super nervous and embarrassed, Dazai suddenly kiss and gently bit me on my neck. I moaned out softly and quickly covered my mouth, “Just let it out, I love it.” he whispered the last words in my ear and shivers went down my spine, his hands started roaming around my body, fingers ghostly touching my skin and slowly stopped on my breasts and hips. I moaned as he massaged my left breast and leaving hickeys on my neck, his other hand slowly moving towards my inner thigh and closer towards my womanhood.

"A-Ah...~" I moaned breathlessly, his hands seem to never stop working. His fingers rubbing on to my nipples, his teeth sinking into my collarbone gently and leaving more hickeys, his other hand rubbing on my womanhood. My moans leaving my mouth uncontrollably, his smirk never leaving his face as he feels confident over dominating his lover.

"Hey...do you still wanna continue afterwards?" Dazai asked with concerned eyes but the smirk still stayed, I shyly nodded and needed some time to breathe after such a heated moment.

We continued to bathe such as washing each other's back and hair, his eyes kept lingering around certain parts of my body, resulting you to slap him playfully and heat continued to fill your body.