Nakahara Chuuya x Reader: Punishment

The office was always filled with tension whenever you and Chuuya were around. Being members of rival factions within the Port Mafia meant that you were destined to clash. But for some reason, you found enjoyment in getting under Chuuya's skin. There was something undeniably attractive about him, especially when he was angry.

"Are you going to get any work done today, or are you just here to annoy me?" Chuuya growled, his piercing blue eyes narrowing at you.

You smirked, leaning over his desk just enough to invade his personal space. "I don't know, Chuuya. You look so handsome when you're pissed off. Maybe I should do this more often."

Chuuya's eyes flashed with irritation and something else you couldn't quite place. Without warning, you grabbed him by the collar and pulled him closer. "You really do look hot when you're angry, you know that?"

He clenched his jaw, trying to maintain his composure. "Y/n, you're pushing your luck."

You leaned in even closer, your lips brushing against his ear. "Maybe that's what I want," you whispered, enjoying the shiver that ran through his body.

The day went on with more teasing, more stolen glances, and more heated exchanges. By the end of the day, you could tell Chuuya was at his breaking point. You decided to push just a little bit further.

"You're really something, Chuuya," you said as you approached him. "I don't think I've ever met anyone who can keep up with me like you do."

His eyes darkened with a mixture of anger and something else that made your pulse quicken. 

"You don't know when to quit, do you?"

Before you could respond, he grabbed your wrist and pulled you into an empty meeting room, slamming the door shut behind you. "You think this is a game, Y/n?"

You shrugged, trying to appear nonchalant even though your heart was racing. "Maybe it is. What are you going to do about it?"

"Sit with your legs apart."

The command was strange, out of place in the professional setting, but you obeyed, a mix of curiosity and anticipation swirling inside you. You saw him look between your legs, his gaze lingering on your black pants, your long stockings, your thighs. You could feel the heat of his stare, imagining the thoughts running through his mind.

"Stand up," he ordered, and you leaped up from your chair, heart pounding.

"Don't look at me. Lower your head." 

"Take off your clothes."

The command came abruptly, without a flicker of desire, and yet, it was the most erotic thing you had ever heard. Keeping your head down, you unbuttoned your blouse and let it slip to the floor.

"You're not behaving yourself, you know," Chuuya said, his voice low and controlled. "You need to be punished."

You made as if to kneel, but his hand caught you short. For the first time, it touched your flesh – your buttocks. The slap stung, but seemed to leave no mark. Another slap followed, harder this time. You had a moment of clarity, realizing you could either stop this now or continue, exploring a side of yourself you never knew existed.

"Take the rest of your clothes off. Walk up and down so I can see you."

Once more, you obeyed, keeping your head down, saying not a word. You removed your pants and bra, feeling both defenseless and empowered. Chuuya remained fully dressed, his expression unreadable. He slapped your buttocks again, the sound sharp in the silent room.

"Sit down. Open your legs." You obeyed, very wet and aroused, but unable to understand what was going on.

"Down on your knees again!"

Always keeping your head down, you couldn't see what was happening, but you heard Chuuya's breathing grow heavy, worn out from wielding his hand. Your body filled with strength and energy, every slap bringing you closer to a new understanding of yourself.

You started to moan, pleading with him to touch you, but instead, he grabbed you and threw you onto the table. He forced your legs apart. With your legs splayed, and your mouth covered with his hand, you were completely at his mercy.

You saw him place his hand against your vagina, rubbing it up and down. When he touched your clitoris, you lost all control. You had no idea how long you had been there nor how many times he had spanked you, but suddenly, you came with an intensity you had never known. There was a burst of light, a mix of intense pain and pleasure pushing you beyond all known limits. You moaned and screamed, your voice muffled by his hand, your body writhing on the table.

Chuuya's hand slapped your buttocks again, hard. "I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" he asked, a flicker of worry in his eyes.

"No, I'm okay," you managed to say, your voice shaky but firm.

He slapped your bottom once more. "Sit down. Open your legs."

You obeyed, very wet and aroused, still unable to understand what was happening but feeling an overwhelming sense of satisfaction and release.

After what felt like an eternity, Chuuya finally released you from your restraints. You collapsed onto the table, exhausted yet exhilarated. He pulls you into his arms, holding you close.

You could feel his heart beating rapidly against your back. He turned you around to face him, his blue eyes softening as they met yours. He cupped your cheek gently, his thumb brushing away a tear you hadn't realized had fallen.

"I love you, Y/n," Chuuya whispered, his voice filled with emotion. "I love you more than anything. I didn't know it was possible to feel this way about someone."

Your heart swelled with affection as you leaned into his touch. "I love you too, Chuuya. I always have."

He smiled, a rare, genuine smile that made your heart skip a beat. He leaned in, capturing your lips in a tender kiss. It was a kiss filled with all the passion, love, and tenderness you had both been hiding for so long.

When you finally pulled away, Chuuya rested his forehead against yours, his eyes never leaving yours. "No more games," he whispered. "No more teasing. Just us, together."

You nodded, tears of happiness streaming down your face. "Just us."

In that moment, wrapped in Chuuya's arms, you knew that you had found something special. 

The love between you was intense, passionate, and undeniable. And as you drifted off to sleep in his arms, you knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, you would face them together.

Thank youu for reading <3