Dostoevsky Fyodor X Reader : Rest and chill

For some time now, Fyodor and I planned to go to a nearby beach. Just to relax after almost being arrested and outsmarted by Dazai. Fyodor was busy packing up our needs for the trip, while I do the booking task.

"(Y/N), are you sure that you want to bring this swimsuit?" Fyodor raised one of his eyebrows while shamelessly picking it up, "Yes, of course! I bought them they are expensive, of course I must wear it. I can't wait till the day I die and wear it." I joked, he shows faces giving me hint that he didn't like the bikini.

A day later, we headed to the villa I booked. After many hours ride we finally reached to the villa, we do the check in and went it "Wow! It's so relaxing~ Babe look at the Villa! So clean!" me being excited while he do his jobs, carrying luggages in to our room. I saw him and ran to him, "Give me I'll help you~" I giggle he shakes his head saying "You go have fun, while I do my work." I smile waiting for him to have a walk after this.

After resting in the room I decided to go for a walk and explore the villa "Fyodor~ Let's go for a walk." having my head on his shoulder, he carres my head. He prepares himself, holding my hand walking out of the room to explore the villa. "To be honest, why are you always holding my hand so tightly?" I asked while we explore the place he giggles a bit "Because you are my most precious one, if I lost you. What's the point of living?" I feel kinda touch, hugging him tightly. He chuckles and hug me back tightly "Aww~ you are so sweet that I get diabetes." he laugh of my jokes and continue our exploring.

After an amazing exploring the villa, we take a bath and rest in to room. Hugging each other tightly and fall asleep.

The next morning, Fyodor wake me up for breakfast. I rubbed my eyes fyodor kissing my forehead and carry me to the bathroom, him helping me to brush my teeth wash my face. We ate breakfast, we change our clothes to swimsuit "Babe You really going to where your bikini???" Fyodor ask giving an unbelievable look.

I changed the bikini and showed Fyodor "I don't think is a good idea to wear this." Fyodor said concerning about what would happen if I wear it to the beach, "I really shouldn't have pack that at the first place." Fyodor said scratching his head with both hands, I laughed at him "It's just bikini, no one will look or stare at me. It's normal wearing bikini." I comfort him, his eye wide open started getting crazy about me wearing bikini "NO IT'S NOT NORMAL TO ME!" he almost yelled. I walk out without hesitation, he pulled me by my wrist hugs me tightly "I really don't want you to wear like this." he murmurs, his eyes started getting red. I hugged back, "Ok. I won't wear it." my finger go through his hair, he started kissing me. "You really look hot in this bikini, I can't hold back anymore." atmosphere started changing. Him kissing me roughly, rubbing my breast with my bikini on. He slowly lean me on the bed, his knee touches my womanhood "So wet already?" he said while smirking, he leaves hickey on my breast. Slowly move to my inner thigh leaving hickeys on them, he continue sucking, licking. I moan hard, breathing fast, bending my hips causing me hitting my head on the wall. *bang* "Ouch!" I yelled pressing my head, tearing up a bit. He quickly look up to me "Are you ok?" he looks at me with worry, he rubbed my head while comforting me "The pain will soon go away." he smile. After that he continue what he was suppose to do with me.