Osamu Dazai X Reader : Suicide

!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!     !!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!     !!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!

extensive discussion of self-harming behaviour such as suicide.

A door creaked open "Honey~ I'm home!" Dazai excitedly called out Y/n, after calling out for awhile there were no response. So he thought Y/n is playing hide-and-seek with him, "Ohh hoho! You wanna play huh?" he searched for the places where Y/n used to hide every time she play hide-and-seek with him. "Hmm weird... Y/n come out! You win!" Dazai yelled but there were still no response "She won't be out this late right?" He said to him self,  "Y/n come out it's not funny anymore." He walk around the house and smell blood near the bathroom.

He quickly rush to the bathroom, break the door open. "Y/n!? What have you done?!" he freaks out noticing you lying on the floor with blades and bloods on the floor,  he then quickly took a cloths to cover the wound and rush you to the hospital. "Y/n What's going on? What happen? Did I not treat you right? I thought you'd said to die together you selfish darling!" he was panicking saying all this to unconscious Y/n. 

Dazai successfully reached to the hospital,  Y/n went in ICU. After a moment, the doctor walk out the room and said "She should be fine now.", "thank you so much." after Dazai thanked the doctor and he rushed in the room taking care of Y/n. Elapsed time, Dazai felt Y/n finger moved Y/n moan and slowly open her eyes "Dazai..." she said softly "How are you feeling now? What happen? Did I made a mistake? Why did you cut yourself? I thought you said we die together?" Dazai yapping out for Y/n. Instead Y/n chuckle "It's nothing wrong. Don't worry my sweet heart." Dazai stared in her eyes "Nothing? bloods on the floor blades everywhere. All you said it's nothing? How is it suppose to be nothing while you're lying on the floor with blood and blades in the bathroom? Tell me exactly what's going on please. I'm begging you." Dazai hold her hand tight staring in her eyes full of worries "It's just I think I'm a failure... I don't deserve everyone... I don't even deserve you... I'm always causing trouble and all..." He hug her tight "Y/n... You mean so much to me, You deserve me and everyone. You did great my girl. I'm so proud of you. But don't you ever do stupid things like attempting suicide. What am I going to do without you...?" He started tearing up while hugging Y/n tighter and tighter.

"Dazai..." Y/n also started tearing up. "Well I guess I really am selfish. I'm sorry I didn't think of you." said Y/n, Dazai patting her head "You don't have to say sorry Y/n... You're the reason why the world is so wonderful to me. Because of 'You'." Dazai fingers touching Y/n face slowly going for a kiss. They both kissing passionately.

I know it's kinda short but like yuh.

We are back too!!!