Chapter 5

Jennie~

I slowly opened my eyes as I gain my conscious and tried to process bout everything that happened. Rosè, the punch, me having panic attack and then there V... I widen my eyes and immediately got up on the bed it didn't happen right? No it is. No no no ahh shit.

"Yah are you okay? Did you have a nightmare?" V asked as he approached me I looked away feeling embarrassed. "You sure?" He asked me giving me a glass of water. I just nodded in reply and drank the water he gave me.

"Rosè" I said her name before looking at him. "Where are they?"

"Jimin and Rosè went out to talk and the two others have classes." He said so I nodded.

"I'm sorry." I said looking down at my fingers."It's ok." He said so I looked at him and putted my hands on his chin while my thumb touching the bruise near his lips. When I looked up I saw him looking at me with wide eyes. I just then realized that we're in an awkward position so I immediately move back.

"It was really ok. It was partly my fault."

He said so I nodded and smiled a little at him. Did the talk Rosè and Jimin shared went ok? Does Lisa knows it and agreed on it? Just as I thought of it the door swang open revealing Rosè and Jimin walking hand in hand.

"Unnie you're awake." She said as she seem sitting on the bed. "And I bet everything is settled." I said that made her smile sweetly and looked lovingly at Jimin.

"I'm really sorry for causing trouble to you
Jennie. If it wasn't me you're not going to end up her at the clinic." She said as she come near me and hugged me. "Thank you Unnie I love you. Don't ever think about someone leaving you because I'm always here." she said before letting me go.

"Hey. Jimin I'm sorry for punching you twice. And I won't hesitate to do it again thrice if you're going to hurt her." I said which he replied with a nod. " I won't do it again you might double the number of the tornado kick you did to Tae if that happens." He said chuckling a bit.

"Tae?" I said looking at V.

"Say it again." V said.

"Tae." I said and he just laughed at me.

"What?" I asked him looking at his side but he just smiled playfully at me. Tsk.

"I'll just call them. Jennie you stay here and rest wait for us here." Rosè said before storming out of the clinic with Jimin. I was left in the room with V. Should I speak? Yeah I really should.

"Thank you." I said not looking at him. Which he replied with a what did he not hear me? "I said thank you." I said a little louder now.

"For what?" He said acting clueless. "For everything you did back there." I replied while looking at my hands.

"You're welcome." He said so I looked at him with a questioning look and he just said 'what?' at my reaction on him saying you're welcome. "Where's the arrogant playboy V?" I asked that made him chuckle.

"You like him more?" He asked raising he's eyebrows while smiling playfully. " No. I don't like any of you."

"I'm V and thank you isn't enough for what I did." He said with a smirk plastered in his face. "Oh yeah right welcome back V."

"Do whatever I want you to do and then where good." He said so I gave him a 'are you serious' look. "Why would I? I didn't beg you to do it." I said crossing my arms together.

"Well you seems to enjoy me hugging you while--"

"Stop! Ok I'll do it only three things. Only three." I cut him off to prevent those embarrassing moment that happened while I'm having this damn panic attack. "Good now let's go to the cafeteria you missed the lunch and so am I."