Chapter 39

Calum's POV.

I woke up to be disappointed with an empty bed next to me. It was cold without Luke. I lazily look at the time, 12.45pm. I throw my phone down at the carpet floor and rub my eyes. I pull my skinny jeans on and look in the bathroom to see nobody there. What? Where's Luke? I see his clothes no longer on the floor. Did he leave? I put my shirt and hoodie back on and vans and slip my phone into my pocket.

Maybe he wanted to help the owner of the house clean up being the cute guy he is. A few passed out bodies here and there is the only thing here. I'm getting worried now. I step out the house to see our beer bottles left over. Where the hell is he? I dial his number on my phone and it goes straight to voicemail. I go back into the house and hear moaning.

No... no it can't be. I'm standing in front of the room it's coming from. Do I want to go in? I open the door and she two naked bodies. One standing up and one kneeling.

Luke was kneeling... and Leo was standing. My hand goes to my mouth and my breath stops. Leo stares at me and taps Luke. He spins around and his eyes widen as he stands up.

"I-I can explain--"

"No Luke. You can't fucking explain this." I say and walk out of the room.

I drive away as tears escape my eyes. How could he? I thought he loved me and me only. I hear a honk and look to the side to see a truck speeding over and darkness engulfs me as a crash is heard.

"Calum?!" I hear.

Where am I? I'm in the darkness? What's going on?

"Calum!" I hear again. I look around and see Luke standing there.

"Luke!" I shout.

I suddenly feel the ground shaking.

Suddenly, I sit up from a bed and pant furiously. What the fuck is going on?

"Calum, it's okay baby." Luke says and takes my hand softly. "I got you." He whispers as tears escape my eyes.

**

Luke's POV.

I wake up as I hear a whimper. I look to see Calum thrashing around under the blankets, he's sweating a waterfall. A sob escapes his mouth and tears roll down his cheeks.

I shake Calum and he completely stops. I'm confused. Tears continue rolling out his cheeks.

"Calum?" I say and nothing.

"Calum!" I repeat.

"L-Luke." He mumbles and my heart flutters.

I shake him again and he sits up and grabs my arm, panting and sweating and crying. I don't know what to say, I've never had to deal with anything like this before. I wrap and arm around his shoulders and he shakes.

"It's okay, are you okay? Do you need anything?" I ask and he winces as I kiss the side of his head. What is up with him? What did he have a dream about?

"You left me. Y-You fucking left me!" He whispers.

"What are you talking about? I would never do that." I say.

"No..." he says with a sob.

"Shh, it's okay. Come." I say and pull the blankets over us and he snuggles into my side.

Calum is beginning to worry me. He's been sad again which means he might be cutting again which I really hope he isn't. If he is then I don't know how I'm going to fix it. If he did go back into depression - as much as he hated it - I'd tell him to go to therapy. He's also started to seem a little more hesitant and distant around me. I don't know what he's thinking but whatever it is isn't good. Darkness soon took me and before I knew it, it was morning once again.

Calum wakes up as soon as I do and I run my fingers through his hair. He seems to love it.

"Come on Cal, I need to get back home." I say and kiss his forehead.

"I don't want to." He pouts and as I try get up he is holding my hand.

"I'm sorry baby." I say, using the name he used on me.

He sighs and gets up and slips his clothes back on and so do I. We soon walk down and he begins to drive us back to my place. He also decided to stay because why not? I greet my mom and she greets us back but glares at Calum. She's been starting to let me do more thing except hang out with Calum. I'm sure she's letting me off this time because she was stressed since she was typing furiously on her laptop.

Calum falls back on the bed and I climb on top of him. He smiles a little and so do I. Something's going through his mind right now and I don't know what. I position myself so that my legs are either side his and my arms are low so it's easier to reach his face. I put my lips to his and brush them. His hands soon come up to my head and pushes me down so that we kiss. We quickly move on to a heavy make out session.

Suddenly, I hear the door open and glass shattering. I jump off Calum and he sits up. I see mom her hands in the shape as if holding two mugs which is now all over the floor as she stares at us in horror.

"M-Mom, I.." I can't find the words to say.

"You're... you're gay?" She barely says and I bite my lip and look at Calum to see him swallow and his face turn pale. I look back at her and slowly nod.

"Why didn't you say so?" She asks now relaxing her arms.

"I thought you wouldn't accept me..." I say quietly.

"Luke..." she says and kneels in front of me and takes my hands in hers. "I would always accept who you are. Even if it's with Calum. I don't care whatever your sexuality is, I just care that you're here Luke." She smiles and softly touches my cheek and I smile back and give her a huge hug as Calum awkwardly sits there.

"Calum, there's no need to be worried, it's okay. All I care is that you take care of Luke. I may not have liked you but you're not so bad." she smiles and Calum smiles widely back. I'm sure he's relieved as hell.

"Would you like me to tell your mother?" Mom asks Calum.

"I-I've already told her." He says, looking at the ground. He hasn't... has he?

"That's great," she smiles. "Okay, if you guys need anything I'm downstairs. I'll just quickly clean that mess up." She says and cleans everything up before shutting the door.

"Calum, have you really told your mom?" I ask taking his hand in mine and Calum softly shakes his head.

"I'm sorry but you need to." I say and Calum sighs.

"I don't want to. She doesn't support gays because... well... my dad is gay." Calum says and my eyes widen.

"She caught him with a man one day and kicked him out and divorced with him. She kept mumbling something like 'The next gay I see...' And I was gay then." Calum explains and I put a hand on his shoulder.

"Cal... I don't know what to say." I say and he shrugs.

"There's nothing to say." He says and I place a kiss on his neck.

"You'll be fine." I say and he nods hopefully.