Chapter 4

Luke's POV.

I quickly stood up and brushed a few leaves off.

"I was just g-going to--" I was cut off by Calum tackling me to the ground and hovering above me.

I can honestly say, I was extremely turned on right now.

"You just came didn't you?" he said.

I swallowed and he leaned down to my ear.

"Don't lie Lukey. Stop trying to ignore me, that won't stop me liking you." He whispered hoarsely.

My breathing got louder. What was I supposed to do?! He was just staring at me with a rape face smile!

"C-Calum I really need to go." I stuttered.

"No you don't." He said with a smirk.

I was locked down on the ground by him. His hands were either side of me and our legs were tangled. His face got closer. He was now only supporting himself on his elbows and we were so close that our noses were touching.

"Stop joking around Luke. You like me and I like you." Calum whispered hoarsely.

I stayed silent. I stared into his beautiful brown eyes as he stared into mine. His hand slipped under my shirt and my breath hitched as it roamed around my chest and made circles around my chest.

"Do you like me Luke? You can say it or I'll have to make you say it." He said.

I didn't say anything. His head went down to my neck and he began to place small light kisses on my neck making me groan slightly.

"Come on Luke." He whispered.

His hand trailed around my chest and sides as he lightly kissed my neck. I still didn't say anything and he sucked slightly on my neck making me groan a little.

"I... I like you Calum." I confessed and he stopped kissing my neck but kept his hand on my chest.

He looked at me and smiled, "There you go Lukey." He said.

"Now come. I want to swim again." Calum said helping me up.

"Fine, but don't be rude like you did last time." I said and he chuckled slightly before nodding.

We stripped down to our boxers and jumped into the lake. It was a lot more fresh since it was a hot day. I dove under and saw sand on the floor. I spun around to see Calum smiling underwater. He dug out a flat stone and swam up to the surface and so did I.

"Look at this." Calum said.

He threw the rock across the water and it bounced three times before falling.

"Wow! How'd you do that?" I asked.

Calum chuckled and dove under before giving me a flat rock. I threw it but it just splashed into the water.

"How come I can't do it?!" I shouted and grabbed a rock from the bottom.

"Look, you have to throw it like a frisbee." Calum said and I tried and it bounced once.

"Did you see that?! I did it!" I shouted.

"Yeah but it didn't bounce three times like mine." He smirked.

"You just wait Calum. I will beat you." I said.

"Never!" he shouted and tackled me underwater.

We ended up in the position where we were cuddling again. We sat at the shore. My head was on his shoulder as we watched the sunset. I fell back and sighed as I rubbed my eyes. Calum fell on top of me and just stared at me. I smiled and so did he. His head went down to the crook of my neck as he just laid on top of me, playing with a few strands of my hair. I wanted us to be like this forever. Screw school, screw grades, screw everyone else. I loved this feeling. I felt like someone was finally accepting me, someone finally cared about me. I turned my head and kissed his cheek lightly and he looked at me with a strange expression.

"What was that for?" he asked.

"Appreciation." I answered.

"Why?" he questioned.

"Nobody's ever liked me, or cared about me this much before. Nobody likes me or cares about me but you." I said and he smiled widely.

"What about your family? Do they not care about you?" he asked and I shook my head.

"They don't care if I'm missing, they don't care if I'm out at parties. I'm just... a background." I sighed.

"Well I care, Luke. You are the most amazing, cutest, most fragile human being I have ever met. You're like glass. Touch it, and the mark stays forever. Break it and it can never be fixed. You're my piece of glass Luke. I will not let anybody lay a finger on you no matter what. I care okay?" He said and I nodded.

A lump rose to my throat at his words. This was the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me. He opened his mouth to say something but quickly shut it.

"As much as I'd love to stay here with you, we need to go home." Calum smiled.

"Pheobe invited me over to a party tomorrow." I said getting off the floor and slipping my pants on.

"Cool, wanna go?" He asked grabbing my hand.

His hand was soft and warm. I wanted to hold it forever.

"If you're going, I am." I said.

"Well let's go then." He smiled and walked me over to his car.

--

A/N: decided to make a chapter where they spend the whole day together!! I actually got feels writing this and I wrote it myself lol.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE xx