Chapter four

"Are you trying to get away from me piccola?", He says calmly. She could feel the deadly fury building beneath his quite tone.

Her steps halted and her heart sped instinctively against her will.

"I was going to freshen up that's all", she calmly says trying to not say anything stupid to set him off.

Said seed is running down her legs. She's so sticky and sore that all she wants to do is get clean and sleep.

"No. Leave it",he says gesturing her to take his hand. He lays her head on his chest and positions her to straddle him.
She stiffens at the proximity.

She starts squirming so to get out of his hold. Due to the position they're in, her actions doesn't turn out as planned as she ends up rubbing her pussy against his junk.

"Bambina,if you continue doing that then I'll have no other choice but to bury myself in your sweet cunt again." He whispered huskily into her ear.

Her breath hitched.

She needs to get away from him. Fast.

Just right then, her stomach growls and she's yet reminded that she's had nothing to eat today.

"I-I am sorry, I didn't eat today".

He doesn't say anything. All he does is makes her face him. He cups her face and crashes his lips on hers. Juliet doesn't respond and he bites her lip, warning her to act or else she'll be punished.

"I love you" He said resting his forehead on hers.

Juliet nearly scoffs at his words. If this is supposed love then she doesn't want to ever be loved.

He disappeared into the bathroom and shortly comes out with a wet towel.

After wiping her clean, he helps her in a robe and he puts in a sweatpants. Deontay leads her into the kitchen where he warms up the food and feeds her like a fucking kid.

Atleast she won't sleep on an empty stomach.

*Following day*

The bright sun thats coming from the huge windows in the room made her squint her eyes.

Seeing that Deontay isn't in bed ...as always, she gets to the bathroom and immediately jumps
into the shower.

She settles on a white off shoulder summer dress paired with black bandanna slides.

With one last look in the mirror, she decides to look for mrs. Willow.

She didn't deserve to be on the receiving end of Deontay because of her.

Luckily, she finds her making breakfast. By the smell of things, she's making pancakes and bacon. Juliet's favourite.

She soon spots her and the worried and sad expression visible on her beautiful face made her frown.

"Good morning mrs. Willow" She greeted.

She embraces her in such a warm and comforting hug that she felt tears streaming down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry dear. I really tried to get Deontay to calm down but he just wouldn't listen. Once he's angry,its like a beast has been unleashed.",Mrs. Willow says between sobs.

Pulling back, she wipes away the fallen tears on mrs. Willow cheeks.

"I've never seen him so enraged before. He really shook me to the core last night. All because of those damn pills I kept taking" She said.

"Oh cariño, when Deontay wants something he doesn't joke around. He will get it.",mrs. Willow deadpans with a stern look. "If you continue to hinder his plans, he will hurt you, please my child. I don't like seeing you sad. Give him what he seeks".

"Its easier said than done mrs. Willow. Don't get me wrong, I do want kids but it just seems way too early for that. Plus, I don't want to bring a child into this world with the way Deontay handles me. I want my child to be free to roam around and see the beauty of life not be secured in these damn walls. I refuse to allow that to happen", she says breathlessly.

"If I were in your position I would do as he says",she says sternly.

"But you're not", Juliet snaps without intending to. "I'm sorry mrs. Willow its just. This issue is rather sensitive and it really stresses me out. I can't help it", Juliet says feeling bad for snapping at her.

"Its okay dear, I understand. Oh and Deontay has gone to Russia. He said to be on your best behaviour",she says rather serious.

Something tugged at her heart because Deontay didn't tell her. There by communication, give Deontay zero. He barely tells her anything. Its not the first time he leaves without briefing her. Is she not worthy enough of knowing where he's going? God, she doesn't even know what he goes to do.

Deontay has been in the Mafia which is run by his brother,Romano. Deontay was his right hand man. The second don. But he's retired now. He left over two years ago but it seems that he's still dealing with some issues with regards to the Mafia.

Sigh.

Although, I don't know maybe its the warm weather or its the fact that I'm so ecstatic because my husband isn't around. But all I know is that I want to leave this confined space. Pronto.

"When will he be back?", I ask burying my exciting deep enough so Mrs. Willow doesn't notice it.

"Two days from now",She says placing two pancakes on a plate and filing a glass with guava juice.

"Okay" She said digging into her pancakes thats suffocating in syrup.

Once she was done, she wait for Mrs. Willow to head out to buy groceries. It took her nearly an hour to finally leave, leaving her to execute her plan.

Not exactly a plan it goes something like wait for mrs.willow to leave the house and make herself somewhat invisible so Deontay's goons that surround the perimeter of the house don't see her as she heads out to the beach.

And she did just that. Luckily,it looks like her husband went with some of his men because judging from what she saw not more than 10 men were on guard.

Even if he's retired from the Mafia, he's got so many enemies that they can attack any time.

Once she was through the gates, she sprinted to the beach.

Removing her slides, she raised her arms and breaths in the fresh air that's she's missed so much.

Finally, she's managed to get out of Deontay's prison.

He was never letting her go. Keeping her caged like she's a some bird if some sort. Trapped with dangerous looks and non stop punishments.

Now, all she wants to do is enjoy herself.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°••°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°