Chapter twenty-one

Deontay couldn't wrap his mind around the fact that Angelo was alive.

So much tension snaked up his spine and the massive headache he had wasn't helping either.

The bastard cheated death and had the balls to hold his wife captive.

Deontay wasn't behind the car crash, in fact,he is quite clueless as to whom wished to kill his dick of a brother.

Not that he was complaining either.

He had always suspected his brother for being involved in some shady shit.

The facade he had on making him appear like a saint in the eyes of everyone always made him scoff in distain.

He always knew Angelo was a snake,who knew how to slither himself into situations that made him seem like an angel.

But the all time pretence faded completely when Deontay's time as Capo of the mafia ended.

It wasn't because of his personal opinion that led to appointing his second in command George,but they're father felt the same way.

Angelo wasn't fit to rule and continue the legacy,hell he didn't even know how to handle a damn gun properly. Weapon handling is one of the basics,which he lacked.

Deontay,in a fit of rage got a hold of his gun and started firing.

He fired at everything in his sight.

Once the bullets were done,he stared at his masterpiece.

It was a combination of broken vases,mirrors and holes in the walls.

Clutching his head in his hands,he let out an animalistic growl that will send shivers running down a wolfs spine.

He walked up the stairs that led to his bedroom.

As painful as it was to enter,he had to look for his phone.

He was walking unconsciously to the bedside table to where his phone was.

That was when he saw a picture laying on the floor.

Picking it up,he felt his eyes brim with tears.

It was the picture of the baby's ultrasound.

He didn't allow himself to cry. Not now. Not ever. Its not because of the bullshit belief that it supposedly makes one look weak,he just didn't like crying. He hated headaches and a runny nose.

With a new found determination,he grabbed his phone and called his dad and his men.

It times of war,a man should always be prepared.

If its a war that involved his love and child,then he'll sacrifice it all. Even if it meant losing his life in the process.

________________

As soon as Deontay's dad heard the news of his son,he rushed to Deontay's home along with his wife.

He wasn't sure if its the revelation that their son is alive or the fact that he had kidnapped Juliet that had her weeping like a mad woman.

Shortly after they had arrived to his mansion,where dozens of men filled the perimeter of the house. There was barely any room left to park his car.

As he entered the mansion, he stifled a gasp but it was his wife that let out a loud shriek.

"Calm down Marilyn, I already regret bringing you here. Don't make me send you back." Domenico, deontay's father warned his wife who stood beside him.

He had installed enough fear in her to know that a simple warning will get her to obey him.