T H R E E

"Hello, witch" Riddle said as he tilted his head and got closer.

"What in the name of tarnation do you think you're doing, Riddle?" Alana asked with fire in her eyes.

"Why, just greeting a fellow rival" He said with a smirk.

"And is this how you greet most of your rivals? Hands on either side of their heads, trapping them and knee between the thighs? That'd be rater scandalous, don't you think, Riddle?" Alana said matching his fire.

"And how do you want me to greet you then, darling? My knife buried deep in your chest so that you can't breathe and my hands on your throat, cutting off your oxygen?  That'd be rather deadly, don't you think, Weasley?"

"You've hated me ever since we were 11. Why stop now, Riddle? Give me the same treatment you give to the other people you hate".

"If it were up to me," He said as he moved closer, his breath now fanning her face. "You'd be dead right now, at my feet with a million knives in your fucking body".

"But... you're quite special. And my brother would kill me if I did that and then it would've gotten incredibly messy" He continued.

"How'd you know where I was, Riddle? I know that you know how to use legilimency quite perfectly, but that? That was strange".

"A perfect coincidence. You were thinking about me and I just happened to be around. So I did what I wanted to and snuck into your mind".

"Now answer my question, Weasley. Am I that special to you? So special that you think about me, in front of your friends, in broad daylight? Is that the effect my presence leaves on you, darling?" He asked with a grin.

He bought himself so close that the distance between her and his lips were barely an inch away. Alana could smell his strong cologne and mint and he could smell her bookish scent. "Do you desire my touch, fire bird?" He whispered.

"The only effect you have on me is that everytime I see you, my blood boils and you just have this special talent of spoiling my mood. The only thing I desire about you is to bury my knife into your gut" Alana whispers, looking up at his eyes, both their eyes reflecting the same thing, hate. Pure bitter hate.

"You always have to ruin the mood don't you, love?" He asked.

"Why am I here?" Alana asks in a silent whisper, her voices covered in bitterness. She noticed that both their lips were in the same position, very close.

"I spotted you and you know me very well, Weasley. I had to say something. Threaten your life or at least say something bitter".

"So? Are we done now? Can I go now, Riddle?".

"I wonder if I'm done tormenting you just yet..."

"I have somewhere to be, Riddle. I need to go" And with one push of her knee on his thigh, she got Mattheo Riddle off her.

"Leaving so soon?" He asked.

"Yes, because unlike some people I've got a family to be with"

"Families are way too fucking crowded, but can I still join you on the journey to your house"

Alana chuckled and shook her head. "Not a chance in hell, Riddle". Soon she was walking out the alley and just as she was leaving, she felt a hand on her wrist pull her back.

Soon Alana Weasley collided with Mattheo Riddle, or rather his chest and she flinched, she pulled back tried to put some space between the both of them. Riddle put his wand under her chin and forced her to look up. "My, my. Such a pretty face but with so much spite and hate. Why's that so, fire bird?".

"I could say the same thing about you, how could a psychopath hide behind the face of such a beautiful boy?" And it was true. The first time Alana had seen Mattheo in first year, before he'd suddenly become attractive to everyone in school in fourth year, she had thought that he was breathtaking with his gorgeous dark brown eyes that looked like they were scanning your soul, his messy dark brown curls that sometimes covered his eyes looked perfect to run your hand through or bury you fingers in, his smirk could easily take away some poor girl's breath. In a way, you could say that Alana had seen him before anyone else had.

The scar on his nose and eyes that be suddenly got in the fourth year weren't ruining his look either but making him more attractive, because they gave him the impression of a rugged troublemaker. When he hit puberty, he had a good built, his biceps were visible under his shirt and he had a habit of sometimes removing his shirt when he felt hot. The way he towered over her with his tall figure, he seemed to be 6'2 .

Maybe if Riddle wasn't such an evil and twisted person, something could've happened between the two of them. Alana shook the thought out of her head. She couldn't be thinking that, she shouldn't be thinking that. This was the same evil guy she had hated for six years. Who would never leave a chance to torment her.

"So you admit that you find me beautiful?" Riddle teased.

"Of course, but your serial killer tendencies ruin it" Alana replied back. Riddle's grip on her hand loosened and soon she was running away from him.

"You'll see me again, Weasley! I promise!" Mattheo screams out after her, watching her fiery red disappear. Mattheo had to admit, he did find the girl enthralling. The way her blue eyes looked into his, the way her red hair sometimes flew into his face, the freckles that ran around her face looked like stars to him and the way her spirit always attracted him, was attractive to say the very least.

And finally the smile she would sometimes give him had managed to melt his heart everytime it appeared. To him, her laugh sounded like bells ringing and that was something that made his days. She was looking good in her black sweater and what the fuck do the muggles call it- oh yes! Jeans. Mattheo wondered how good she would look without those clothes covering her body

He shook these thoughts out of his head. Damn it, Mattheo. He couldn't be thinking that way about Alana Weasley. He shouldn't feel any attraction towards her. There is no way he could. It would sabotage his entire fucking plan. He couldn't just let some girl ruin all his plans. But was she just some girl?

 He looked at the bracelet he had managed to snag from her. It was silver and had little unicorns and other mythical beast charms on it. Mattheo chuckled to himself, Weasley and her stupid, imaginary beliefs. The bracelet also had a tiny phoenix with red eyes. The creature he had named her after. I'll see you again, fire bird

So there you go, an edit of total three chapters for today. You can hope for these edits and changes everyday and soon, a new chapter won't be far off. 

Xoxo, Jenna.