S E V E N

A flashback creeped it's way into Alana's head as she was staring into his brown eyes.

"Hey, I'm Alana, Alana Weasley" An eleven year old Alana said while offering her hand to the dark brown haired guy in front of her.

"Why should I care?" Said the guy, raising an eyebrow.

"Because we are classmates now!" Alana exclaimed with an excited face, but that excitement died down after seeing the guy's annoyed expression.

"And why should I care about whether a filthy little redhead witch is my classmate or not?" He spat.

"You're being really mean to me, I was just being nice" Eleven year old Alana said as tears prickled the back of her eyes, threatening to spill.

"Listen, you little blood traitor-" The boy had started but got interrupted by the lady who had brought them in here.

"Riddle, Mattheo!".

Alana's eyes grew big at the mention of that name. The boy smirked at the mention of his name. "See you later, witch" He said as he walked on to put the Sorting Hat to his head.

But before it could barely touch a hair on his head it screamed, "SLYTHERIN!".

Everyone looked in horror at the smirking guy, who walked and sat down on the Slytherin table. Alana stared at him in surprise.

"He should've told me" She mumbled before her name was called and she rushed forward.

The moment Riddle smirked at her, she snapped out of it. She scowled and looked away.

___

Alana was walking out the Great Hall with Donna and Eleanor when Mason, Peter and Emmett joined them too. Mason had his arm around Alana's shoulder, Emmett was walking hand in hand with Donna even though they weren't official, yet. Eleanor and Peter were walking together, without any contact between them.

"It's good to be back here" Mason said after a while.

"Listening to Dumbledore scream at the top of his lungs, even though he could use an voice increasing spell" Alana joked.

"Watching Snape abuse all the students except the Slytherins" Emmett said.

"Watching Draco be an irritating arse" Donna rolled her eyes.

"Watching my cousin be relentlessly made fun of and then always jumping in to save her" Eleanor said in an annoyed tone.

"Being here with all of you" Peter piped in with a happy expression.

"Bless you, child. Stay forever happy" Alana said. This time everyone cracked up.

"We're a bad influence on you, Brown" Eleanor told him.

"I don't care" He said with a smile.

"I wonder what your Mum says when she sees you with us, Pete" Donna asks.

"She's just glad I'm making friends" He said.

"Nott!" Draco Malfoy's irritating voice rang out behind them and put them to a stop.

Mason sighed and saw Malfoy and his whole group walking towards them.

"What, Malfoy?" He asks in an irritated tone.

"Can't even greet my favorite captain now can, I?" The stupid ferret said.

"Sure Malfoy, but what is it?" Mason repeats. Malfoy and Mason were what you would call acquaintances.