N I N E T E E N

It was late at night and she couldn't sleep. Alana was reading or, trying to read the Pride and Prejudice book. Finally she closed her eyes and started hitting her head with her book. From the window, she saw the Astronomy Tower  and she saw a figure in there. It was hunched, with it's head in their hands.

Alana got up in a hurry, slipping on her cloak and heading towards the tower to investigate about the figure. Though she didn't have an invisibility cloak, she never needes it because her moments almost made her dissolve into the shadows, never letting her be seen.

The scene inside the tower was pitiful. A boy, shirtless with many scars running on his body sat there, his dark brown hair in his hand, his eyes closed and his back bleeding terribly.

"Bloody hell!" She exclaimed. Her hand clasped on her mouth.

"Why are you here?" Mattheo Riddle said through  gritted teeth, looking up at the blue eyed girl who had started to haunt his dreams. She was standing there, wrapped in a black cloak, a bit of her pajamas and black boots showing. His pain was killing him even after a few days had passed.

"Have you looked at yourself? You look awful" She said, taking a cautious step towards him.

"You do not need to worry about how awful I look" He growled at her.

Alana just closed her eyes and let out a frustrated sigh. Then bit by bit walked towards him until she was standing right next to him.

"Get away, Weasley" He growled. He was dangerous, not in control. Something terrible could happen.

"No" She whispered, lowering herself to sit behind him. The slashes on his back were deep, blood gushing out of them. 

"Who did this to you?" Alana asked.

"You do not need to fall into matters that are not your own" Mattheo gritted. Alana put her hand on his bare, wounded back. He winced.

"Stop it" He snarled and pulled her in front of him.

"If you've got any sense in you, you will go away, right now to your dorm and never speak of this to anyone" He warned her. Her eyes boring into his, she stayed still. 

Then she lightly cupped his cheek and leaned in towards his ear. "No" She whispered and slightly pulled back. 

"You need to tell me what is wrong" His breath was on her nose. Alana noticed how close they were, she was crouching in between Mattheo's open legs.

"I will not tell you a thing" Mattheo murmured and looked away. Alana put her hand on his cheek and made her look at him.

"Fine, but let me help you" She said and stood up. She stood up and sat down behind him and pulled her wand out.

"Episkey" She whispered, the slashes closing up but scars forming instead. She noticed that there were already many on his back.

"You really should pay more attention in class" She suggested, now sitting in front of him.  

"Why?" He asked, titling his head.

"So that you can defend or help yourself" She said, putting head on her hand, looking at Mattheo.

"Why should I do that when I have you?" Mattheo smirked. Alana found herself growing the same color as her hair.

Mattheo's body was in a good shape. He had a tone and flat stomach with good arms. His body was covered in scars, on various places. All of them gruesome in different shapes. She put her hand on his bicep. He glanced at that and looked back at her.

"Who even did this to you?" She whispered once again.

Mattheo let out a scoff. After a pause he said, "My brother". Alana felt bad at that. Her own brothers would never do that to her. Alana could even feel rage boiling inside her.