Haunting dream

(Turn on your media for an immersive reading experience.)

"Andrea! Please wake up! ANDREA!"

A voice called from somewhere among the dark abyss of her mind. All she saw were hazy shadows, formless silhouettes that twisted and morphed. It was dark. She could feel the cold bite into her bones, she could see the darkness. But she didn't know where she was. For there was only darkness...

"ANDREA OPEN YOUR EYES  DEAR PLEASE!"

The echoes of someone's scream faded into her mind and Rea felt as if she knew the deep voice but she couldn't quite tell whose voice it was. And suddenly, as if a light switch was flipped on, the scene changed. 

She was standing in the middle of a forest and a huge, ancient grandfather tree stood before her its majestic branches spread in every direction and its head held high. A gentle breeze rustled its leaves and sparks of gold and white hung around it. It swayed as if it were dancing. 

Andrea stepped forward and so did someone beside her. Though Andrea knew who that was Rea didn't. She couldn't turn her head to see. She couldn't move as she wished. It was as if she was watching the scene through someone's eyes. It wasn't her.

"Go on," the man beside her rasped and she noted a distinct concern in his tone.

The grandfather tree swayed and its great branches swished as if it could move on their own. A voice echoed from the forest. A voice that she had heard before. One that didn't appear masculine or feminine but rather a mixture of both. It resonated within the lush green forest, ringing out in every corner as it spoke.

"You will choose him. The path you choose will lead to your demise. And so will Adaira fall...

 You cannot stop it."

The scene switched again and this time, Rea knew where she was for she had been here more than enough times. The harsh biting cold made her fingers shiver as she pushed through her crowd. Her heart raced inside her chest as the anxiety grew in volumes.

No...

It's not him.

Rea rushed through the crowd, tears stinging her eyes. She couldn't breathe. She didn't dare. Whispers rose among the crowd, someone protested from the crowd as she pushed them aside but she didn't hear them. She couldn't hear anything as the loud ringing in her ears overwhelmed her senses.

Rea pushed the last person aside and then she saw it.

She saw him.

Cold...  pale...  lifeless... dead.

The harsh high noise of the emergency vehicles rang out through the alley but it was nothing compared to the horrified scream that tore through her throat.

"AAAAAAAARRRRRGGHHHHHHH!"

Namjoon.  He's gone.

"AAAAAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!" 

Rea felt herself howl as the memory flashed through her mind. The air was squeezed out of her lungs and she couldn't breathe. Her fingers clutched the bedsheets and her eyes were wide open as they stared terrified at the ceiling. Boiling, hot tears slid down the sides of her eyes. She couldn't move. For she was paralyzed in fear.

All she could do was scream in terror at the horrible reminder of his death. "AAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!"

Then there was blinding golden-white light. She felt a palm press against her forehead and a strong, warm power surged through her entire being. Rea felt herself stop howling and the pain inside her heart was being rapidly mollified. A voice whispered from the darkness.

"May your pains be numbed. May you have peace child."

Rea felt the cold air rush through her lungs. She could finally breathe. And so she did. She breathed. Slowly, her senses came to life and she could see past the darkness. She shot up from her bed with a gasp for her reason had returned. She looked to the presence beside her bedside but before she could register who it was, there was a swish, and the presence vanished. A wisp of white smoke hung in the air.

But Rea didn't have to see him. She had already guessed who it was.

Suga.

A long white feather lay on the floor.

___________________________

"Memento mori, memento vivere."

"Remember that you'll die, remember to live."

___________________________

A/n: Sorry for the late updates guys

A/n: Sorry for the late updates guys. Things have been getting a little busy.