Freed

"Don't touch her."

Suga had the devil's arm in his palm. A power, so immense, nothing like she had ever seen before, exuded from the Angel of Battle. So much that it burnt his white hair to its roots to a raven black with occasional streaks of cobalt blue and viridian green. His brows were scrunched in utmost concentration and the deep brows of his eyes were shining an abnormal golden yellow. Jungkook watched the hand that dared stop him with deep displeasure. Slowly the stormy grey orbs of his trailed up his arm to the owner. A sarcastic smile pulled at his lips as he announced, "And the angel's here."

He cocked his head, a curious expression taking over of his features. "Wait for a second Angel, I know you." A slow realization dawned on him, "Ah! Aren't you my--"

Before Jungkook could finish, Yoonk wielded his angelic sword from thin air with a swish and rushed forward to plunge the blade into the devil when the devil lazily flicked his arm and the angel was thrown back. Yoonki crashed against the wall of Rea's apartment. Jungkook scowled at the angel. "Don't interrupt me when I'm talking Angel!"

The scowl morphed to a smirk. "So you came back to her again? After all, you've both done to me, were you not satisfied enough? Were you so desperate that you have to follow her to her next life, Min Yoonki?"

Yoonki made to recover from his crash and get up but Jungkook merely whispered, "Freeze." The angel instantly froze as per his command. "Jeongguk!" Yoonki yelled threateningly and Rea chose the exact same moment to recover from her shock and rush forward to the angel. "Yoonki!"

"Ah, love, you do not cross your line," Jungkook spoke condescendingly and Rea fell halfway through as if an invisible hand pulled her leg from underneath her. "Agh!" 

He smiled fondly as if she were a toddler bending to his wishes. "Careful. You don't want to get hurt."

Jungkook went and crouched down in front of her. Rea looked up to meet his evil gaze and she was suddenly reminded of a similar scene from one of her dreams.

 "Aaah!"

"Well, well, well. Who do we have here?"

A pair of dark brown riding boots appeared in Andrea's vision and she looked up smiling, already knowing who it was. The owner of the boots crouched down and the familiar grey eyes came into view.

"Crown Prince Jeongguk!" She exclaimed cheerfully, as she sat up from the ground, not caring whether she had fallen down or had messed up her silk dress.

Jeongguk smiled down at her.

 "Andrea."

He seemed to know exactly what she was reminded of and pain flashed through his eyes as he was reminded of the memory himself. Something in her that had awoken was now gradually pushing against her insides, silently screaming to be let out and the pressure made her wince. "Urgh!"

"It hurts?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "Do you despise that memory so much that it hurts you?"  Rea couldn't reply as she struggled against the strain that was pressuring her from inside.  He took her silence for an answer. "Well then...I guess it's time."

A tearful beam lit upon his face, "It's finally time to show you just how much I love you." He brought forth his hand and caressed her head and a splitting pain seared through her brain. Vague flashes of brilliantly colored images shot through her inner eyes and Rea cried out in pain. She couldn't hear the distant desperate cries of an angel yelling for her. The pain was so intense that she couldn't hear anything. All she wanted was for it to end. It was eating through her. It was making her insides bleed. It was torture.