Just a dream. Or not.

Rea jolted awake in her bed. She was breathing heavily and cold sweat dotted her skin. Immediately, she snatched the jug of water nearby and gulped down its entire contents. She didn't know why she had that nightmare. But it left an unsettling feeling in her gut. Seriously? What kind of a dream is that?

She swore she could still feel that pain in her heart. It was as if someone had plunged a knife through it. It hurt.

She looked towards her bedside clock that shone with bright red numbers 9:18.

"Sh*t it's already nine?" She swore under her breath as she rushed inside the bathroom and grabbing hold of her toothbrush, she quickly began brushing her teeth.

"Wait, what class do I have?" She ran up to her schedule pasted neatly on her wall, the violet toothbrush sticking out. Eyes skimming through the dates, they finally fell on a blank schedule box. It was Sunday.
Rea left out a long sigh. And she plopped back down on her bed and lay there staring at the wall. That dream... Who was it?

It was only when she had choked on her toothpaste did she realize that she still had the brush in her mouth and she quickly went back inside the bathroom to spit it out.

 A few hours later she had somehow whipped up a pretty decent breakfast of eggs and toast and munched on them as she scrolled through her phone, her brain not really registering any of the posts. All she could think of was about that stupid dream and the way it had pained her. It had felt so real...

She shook her head again and stabbed her fork onto the plate only to realize that she had already finished her toast. Taking her plates up to the washer, she looked through her window. There were a few mover trucks parked near the neighborhood house, which had been empty ever since she had moved in a few months ago. Is someone moving in? 

Curious, she stood there and observed, trying to catch a glimpse of the new owner when the doorbell rang. Frowning to herself she made her way towards the door. She wasn't expecting anyone today. Unlocking the locks, she pulled open the door to reveal a young man standing there, his back turned towards her. At first glance she could tell, it wasn't any of the neighbors nor her friends. Yet, for some unknown reason, he felt familiar.

 "Yes?"

The guy turned back finally giving her a full view of his face and her breath hitched.

Rea had never really believed in miracles before. They were all imaginations of the human mind. After all, everything had a reason for it. Until she saw him.

What in the-

That was the day her life was turned upside down. Because there, right in front of her stood the man of her dreams. Quite literally.

"Hello! I'm Jeon Jungkook."

A/n:  0o0

A/n:  0o0

Please don't be a silent reader. Let me know what you think.

Cursed

by

Swag Meow