Disappeared

"No, no, it can't be. He won't know."

Rea was muttering to herself as she stomped down the road.

"He can't. He just can't. Wait- he was probably calling me Ann Rea."

Rea paused. Her hand pointing to empty air, "Ann Rea and Andrea does sound pretty similar. Ahh, I was worried for noth-" Her smile dropped.

 "I never told him my name."

Rea ran back.

He knows. He knows something.

I have to find out what he knows. I have to know what they ar-

She paused. She stared back at the empty space in between the rows of buildings. The Shaman's building... It was gone. But how?

She closed her eyes and opened them again. It was not there. It was almost as if it never existed in the first place. It was gone.

Disappeared.

Rea tugged her hair down and screamed, "AAARRRGHHHH!"

What the hell is happening to me?

Am I going mad? Am I crazy?

Schizophrenia? Was that it?

Her fingers trembled and she let go of her hair. When she looked up there were a few passersby standing there, watching her puzzled. She quietly walked away, ignoring their stares. There was nothing she could do. She felt helpless. She felt helpless and Rea didn't know why, but tears rolled down her eyes as she silently walked away.

"Rea?"

Namjoon's voice called out to her. She looked up to see him, staring down at her worried and confused. "Are you okay?" Rea only shook her head. Namjoon slowly led her away from there.

~~~

"N.J."

Namjoon looked at her, from under the tree where they were currently seated. He was worried, yet he remained calm. He wanted her to take her time. Rea tended to do so and as he looked down at her now calm collected demeanor, he knew she was ready to tell.

"I think something's wrong with me. I keep seeing things. I keep hearing things. Am I mad?"

She asked him, to which he didn't reply. He only gazed back at her to let her continue. Rea sighed. "I don't know what's happening. I'm confused. This is scaring me."

Rea's hands fumbled around inside her pocket and came up with the yellow sticky note.

"I found this in my home." She said as he held up the sticky note she had received the other day. Briefly, she wondered if Namjoon could see it. What if that was also an illusion? A creation of her mind?

Thankfully, it wasn't.

Namjoon picked up the note, his eyebrows furrowed as he read the note.

Beware of him.

Rea sighed and pushed back her hair. "I don't know what's happening these days. I feel like there's something. I feel like someone's watching me. I feel scared."

Rea started down at her hand, fingers picking at her check-shirt mindlessly.

"What if you are being watched?" She whipped her gaze towards him.

"Like a stalker?"

Rea narrowed her eyes. Was it a stalker? It didn't feel as simple as that?

But what if it's true?

"I don't know what you are going through Rea, but I can assure you that you're not going mad," Namjoon whispered, placing a hand over hers. "Now, I want you to listen to me. Be careful from now on. Don't stay out in the dark. Lock your windows and doors. If you find any more of these," He placed the sticky note back in her hands, "Keep them. If things get out of hand, call the police."

Namjoon was serious. Even more so than ever. "And I want you to talk to me. Don't keep it inside. This isn't a simple matter anymore." He said, softly. Rea nodded her head. He was right. This wasn't a simple matter anymore. She has to tell him. Everything.

If it meant that she could be sane, she would do it.

"I'll tell you."