Levitating

(Warning. Long chapter ahead.)

Rea pushed open the door to the biggest library in town and was instantly hit with the smell of a thousand books, new and old, arranged securely in vast standing shelves. To the right corner was where the librarian sat, his face covered by a book, lost in its fantasies. As he heard her step in, he peeked out from behind and flashed her a welcoming smile.

Rea gave him a simple 'good afternoon' just as a second later, another figure joined her by the threshold looking around the building with an expression of certain awe mixed with curiosity and skepticism.

"Why do you think it's here?" Yoongi asked, back in his human disguise, wearing a black shirt and jacket with ripped jeans as he looked around the area. His hair had decided to stay white after that day he had saved her from the ghostly wolf of shadows. Either that or, he decided to keep it since it looked nice.

"Because there're certain things that you can only find in a good old book and not on the internet," Rea replied.

"What if it's not here? " he asked, looking extremely doubtful even as he eyed the number of books that sat on the shelves.

"You better hope it's here," she muttered darkly under her breath, "because if it's not, I'm squeezing the information about Choker out of you and I'm going to kill him with the nearest dagger I find."

Yoongi hoped that it was a joke. 

The sheer vastness of the library told her that it was going to be no easy feat to find anything at all. Turning on her heels, she walked up to the librarian's desk. The kind librarian looked up, beaming as if he was always happy to help. Rea looked at the name tag attached to his shirt and read it.

Jeong Ho-Seok.

Returning his smile, she inquired where she could find books about ancient myths and legends and when she added specifically that it was about the faes, he gave a light chuckle.

"The Faes? Hmmm... let's see," he tapped a finger against his chin deep in thought. "Aisle 57 and 58 should have it. The whole shelf is dedicated to the Faes, you see?" he informed her.

"Oh, thanks." 

"No problem, hope you find what you need," he called out cheerfully as he returned to his own book. Pulling on the sleeves of the angel who was still eyeing the books doubtfully, she rushed towards aisle 57. 

The angel soon proved to be of no help as he constantly kept grumbling under his breath that there was nothing here as Rea sat on the library floor scanning the indexes of a huge stack of carefully handpicked books.

"It's not here, I tell you. No one really knows him..." Suga was mumbling as she tried hard to concentrate on the book she was reading.

"I'm sure it's not that easy. It's impossible. You interpreted the dream wrong. It might not even be a real dream-"

"For heaven's sake Suga!" she cried slamming the last of her books shut, frustrated that it had no mention of a magical dagger. She shot up from her spot on the floor and scanned the selves once again trying to focus on the books and not on the irritating angel. 

"Can't you stop being such a pain in the posterior and help me?" she asked as she spotted a book on the topmost shelf. Ancient Weapons and their Histories. She jumped trying to reach the shelf in vain. 

"I don' know what you expect me to do," Yoongi grumbled out as he looked up at the book she was trying to reach and beckoned it down as if he was merely challenging a foe to fight. "Oi, come here."