Death

Rea walked down the sidewalk, eyes trained towards a distant building that was so tall that it touched the skies. Rea had been there once with Namjoon. It was the highest building in the city, and from up over there, one could see the entire city that lay stretched below. In the night time, it was even more beautiful when the light came and the traffic flowed down. It was the building: 1004.

Rea didn't know who it was nor what they wanted. She didn't know if it was a trap. Still, she walked down the road, towards the place. Whoever it was, would have some answers. At least some of them, if not all. And if it was Choker himself, who had written her the note, she was glad. She would kill him and if she cannot, she would die. Either way, all she cared about was the answers that awaited her.

The afternoon sun was prepared to set over the horizon and a hot breeze flew up to her long hair against the wind. Autumn leaves littered the ground and the breeze swept them over towards her. The scene brought that familiar sense of deja vu and she soon found herself traveling through the plains.

(Turn on the media for an immersive reading experience.)

Hooves stomped over the dry land and she was atop a white mare, riding through the grassy plains. The afternoon sun shone down on her and she held up a hand shielding her face from its glare. The wind ruffled her hair and she noted a presence behind her. Crown Prince Jeongguk was in control of the reins and when she looked up to his face, he seemed happy, jubilant even. Jeongguk gazed down, his grey orbs meeting hers.

"What do you think?"

"About the ride, or the royal wedding, Your Highness?" She asked, even if she knew it was about the latter.

"The wedding." He replied.

"I don't know..." Andrea sighed as she leaned back to his chest, "I don't think I am fit to be the Queen as they say."

The prince's grip tightened on the reigns and his jaw ticked, an unpleasant frown up his face. "Who said that?"

"I believe they're righ-"

"Who. Said. That?" Jeongguk pressed. The air had thickened with tension and Andrea knew that he needed an answer. ASAP.

"All of the Fae citizens believe that a human is not fit to be their Queen. They are right. I may not be able to uphold the responsibilities of a Fae Queen."

"I don't care." Jeongguk cut her off. "I don't care, Andrea. Because no matter what...

You are my Queen."

Rea opened her eyes before the crosswalk.

It was one of those dreams again and it was that name again. Andrea. Rea never once thought to care about the dreams. They were vague and strange but now, they were important because they held answers. They were trying to show her all along. They were trying to warn her. Why didn't she try to understand them before? Maybe, just maybe, if she had, Namjoon would have been alive. He would have been alright.

Rea pressed the button on the pedestrian signal. The building was right, across the street, a little deep into the business sector. She would have to cross the road to reach there. The afternoon traffic was severe. Cars and motor vehicles rushed past her, their head beams slowly coming up one by one as the orange skies gradually dimmed. Impatiently, Rea held up her wrist to check the time. 5 minutes left before the clock struck 5 pm. She had to leave at once or she won't make it in time.

She didn't know who her informant was, but she wasn't too optimistic about the thought of them waiting for her. She wasn't going to take any chances. She impatiently pressed the button again, mentally willing it to turn green so that she could go.

1 minute passed.

2 minutes passed.

Her patience had grown really thin. She had to make it to the rooftop before 5.

The signal finally turned green and she took off, not bothering to look for the vehicles.

That was a mistake.

The moment she had reached the center of the road, a loud horn blared through the place and Rea looked to her right. Her eyes widened as she saw a white truck speeding through the lane. It was headed right towards her and Rea froze.

Run.

She willed herself to move, to get out of the way but her body wouldn't move. She didn't know if it was the fear or the shock, but she felt as if something was forcefully blocking her from getting out of the way.

Move. Run. Just, please.

Nothing. She couldn't move.

The truck was seconds away from where she stood and she closed her eyes, bracing herself for the impact. But she had seen the truck.

The driver's seat of the truck.

It was empty... 

A/n: And she died

A/n: And she died... The end. 

I'm just kidding.