Dreamer

(Turn on the music for an immersive reading experience.)

She ran along the tree line, her hair fluttering and dancing with the wind. Her smile was that of pure innocence and her heartfelt light and carefree. She ran, feeling the warm breeze against her face in the autumn noon, her long dress swishing against the wind. The sky was a pleasant shade of baby blue and her earrings jingled against her ears.

But suddenly, something caught on her leg and she fell, "Aaah!"

"Well, well, well. Who do we have here?"

A pair of dark brown riding boots appeared in her vision and she looked up smiling, already knowing who it was. The owner of the boots crouched down and the familiar grey eyes came into view.

"Crown Prince Jeongguk!" She exclaimed cheerfully, as she sat up from the ground, not caring whether she had fallen down or had messed up her silk dress.

Jungkook smiled down at her as he held out his hand, "Andrea."

All of sudden, darkness invaded her vision wiping out the cheerful image and she found herself standing in the middle of nowhere. Darkness enveloped her from everywhere and all that remained in the wasteland was one lone cherry blossom tree, its branches laden with fresh blooms and an unknown wind made the pink petals rain down on her.

 The tree was magical. 

She could tell from the way it emitted a strange ethereal glow and the way its branches swayed as if dancing to an unheard melody. Gingerly, she stepped forward, her hand outstretched. A single petal floated down and it landed right on her palm, its pale ethereal glow blinked out as a booming voice sounded from somewhere resonating in the air. The voice wasn't masculine nor feminine. Maybe it was a mixture of both. Maybe it was neither. But as it spoke she couldn't help but be filled with a certain strange feeling.

"The one that he lost must come back, for only she may free him from the curse."