Chapter 3: Mental Place!

How did I get in here? In this lonely, dark, and damps room? I don't know, but my mind is blank, and I'm a dangerous person. So, I'm in a mental place where I don't want to be. It's Kholaberry's Mental Centre, but for how long? I have no clue. Where am I? I'm in a room with my crossed arm, white clothes, and shoe. What's happening? One minute, I was sitting in the car where I let myself fall asleep, and the following minute, I'm here, stuck in this mental place. I want to know when and how I got here.

____________________________________________

Some time ago, before the event at Kholaberry's Mental Centre.

_____________________________________________

Daniel takes me from Cavendish Campus to Soho NHS Walk-in Centre, and it's not a hospital, but a clinic. So, we take a car, and it's about 12 minutes to drive.

I look outside to see a full moon that's glowing into my eyes, and I see all of the ghosts walk around this car. Daniel puts his hand on my right leg, and a flashback hits me as I am scared. I quickly look away from outside to see Daniel's confused face, and I slap it away.

I know that he was trying to help, but he didn't believe me, and we will be fine. I was scared to see that I was the only one who could see the ghosts, but something scared them off after that event. I was-

I was about to say something to Daniel, but something stopped me that made me listen, and it said,

"Rose! My beauty Blossom. I finally found you! I was hoping that I wanted to talk to you in private."

I whirled my head around to see these black wings with his handsome face and short black hair as he was wearing a black suit. I felt that my body was shaking, and he was about to touch my cheek, but a white blur came to rescue me to kick these black wings as I closed my eyes. I open my eyes when he quickly moves away, and I move my head out of this car window to listen to their conversation.

It's a demon. How did this man know my full name? I knew that this man was my guardian angel, and I don't remember his name.

"Go back to demon's world. Damian Black, what do you want from her?" That was the man who warned and rescued me from this horrible place.

Damian Black? Where did I hear from this name? I realised that he was a demon who entered this world to find his love, Blossom-Me? But I'm Rose. But in this world, Damian is supposed to be a human-like this angel. I read this book my mum gave me when I was younger. Why is he here? Why now?

"Silver White, why are you bothering this beautiful girl? Why not just telling her the truth?" That was Damian calls his name.

Silver White? Nice name! I heard that Angel shouldn't have a name. But it makes me curious! Tell me the truth? What?

"Rose, get in! Are you making me get in trouble? Why are you looking this way?" I turn around to see his confused face to look in my direction, and he continues when he tries to take me to get in this car, "Get in!"

He can't see them, but I can, and why can I only see them, even ghosts as well? Why am I special?

I turn back to see them back and forth, and my green eyes lock on Silver as he turns his head a little to see me.