Chapter 29: On Her 23rd Birthday - Silver's POV

I took her back to her second home, the bustling city of London. We went to her cosy flat, where her friend Riley was waiting. As I tucked her into bed, I couldn't help but wonder why I was doing this. But then I remembered – she had asked for my help. As I watched her drift off to sleep, I couldn't hold back my tears. I knew she would soon forget about Damian and me, and it tore me apart to think it would be forever this time. Farewell, Rosanna Marie Blossom. I will see you soon, my love.

As I bid farewell, I imagine myself drifting away from Rose just as I'm on the verge of touching her cheek. However, I resist the impulse and observe the brightness alongside Rose's mother and grandmother.

***

She starts to forget all the special moments we shared, the depth of my love for her, and the significance of our six meaningful kisses. It seems she's moving on from our relationship, and I believe it's for the best. I want her to feel safe and secure without any unnecessary drama, and ultimately, I want her to be truly happy. I had the joy of spending time with her mother and her grandmother in heaven. We had a heartfelt conversation about her growth from 15 to 23. It was clear that she still misses her mother dearly. I still hold deep affection for her even though we're no longer together. This past year has been a lesson in patience for me. There are moments when the haunting image of Rose falling creeps into my thoughts as I drift off to sleep, but I'm managing. It's astonishing to think that she's already 23 today. Sometimes, I feel for her, but I understand I must let go because she is involved with someone unfamiliar. I must maintain this distance and refrain from getting involved. I yearn to reveal my true identity to her once free, but I realize I cannot pursue her and disclose my feelings. Perhaps I'm attempting to move forward, but it's proving challenging.

I frequently dozed off on a wooden bench, consistently drifting into a dream world. In this dream, I vividly envision Rose's dramatic fall from the cliff in Damian's World.

In the quiet stillness of the night, I find myself softly murmuring, "Rose... Rose... Why..?" as I drift off into slumber.

I slowly woke up to someone whispering my name, "Sabrathan..." The voice persisted until I finally opened my eyes. As I stirred, a louder voice called my name again, "Sabrathan!"

As soon as I woke up, I sat up and saw her lovely expression change into the familiar visage of Rose.

Amelia! Although their facial features are strikingly similar, their lifestyles diverge significantly. Although Rose is attracted to feminine pursuits like shopping and flowers, their distinct personalities and preferences set them apart. Amelia is known for being a responsible and sometimes overprotective individual. It's peculiar because I can see a radiant glow on Rose every time I encounter Amelia. Call me crazy, but it feels like love, and I enjoy seeing her every day.

"Hello, Amelia," I said, my voice tinged with concern as I looked down at the floor and tiredly rubbed my hand over my eyes. "What's on your mind?"

Amelia hesitated as she reached out to touch my head, and I instinctively recoiled, standing up abruptly. "Well, you need to see God and do something to unlink to Rose," she said thoughtfully.

As she slowly turns around, the dim light reveals a figure standing there. "See, I told you so, Your Highness,"

What? I can't believe she has already informed God about my issue.