Chapter 22: Two Months Pass By... - Silver's POV

Do you want to know what happened? Rose slept a long time, and it had been two months since she felt dizzy. Today is the 30th of November, and here we were, in the hospital with a view further away from the window in her room. Yes, she sleeps a lot and forgets her memories of us; that's why her body remembers a lot! I was sitting at the edge opposite the hospital because her father banned me from getting close to Rose as he still thinks I am a dangerous man. He couldn't even look at her face because Rose reminded him of his late wife, but he couldn't give her a loving glance. That was the first time they met in the air, and I flew with my wings. He doesn't believe in angels or demons. This wasn't when I met him for the first time, but we met a long time ago. That's when I was Mike Waston and met her loving parents, but now I met Alex Wednesday, and he still treats me as a threatening person. Do you want to know why? Okay, I'll tell you, but bear with me, and it's a long story. How did I start with this story? Oh, yeah! It started with the kidnapped of Rose at the beginning of May 2014...

*Flashback to May 1st, 2014,*

I was Mike Waston, who was still their butler then. I was at the kitchen room door when I heard someone whisper the word of the forbidden name, my real angel name. I haven't heard it in a long time. Sabrathan Angel is my real name. But Silver White is something Mary made up because she was the only person who knew my real name. It was Rose's mum who whispered my forbidden name,

"Sabrathan Angel, I wish you could bring me Rose back to us for her safety." Amelia, Rose's mum, whispered, and I was shocked to hear this as she continued, "Please, keep her safe, Silver White."

It isn't a time for me to leave them if I show up and tell them I kept her safe. Running away from this hotel isn't an option; I have no choice but to do it is the only way. My mission from the original Blossom's order, Mary's, is to keep her grandchildren safe, and I'll always have to go to Rose, don't I? Darn, do I have a choice?

I close my eyes as I raise my hand to palm on my face and grunt as I run outside. Before I ran, I heard someone call my name, and it was Amelia who ran to chase after me,

"Mike! Wait!" She sounds depressed because Rose went missing for 24 hours since she went to her friend's sleepover, and she continued, "That's not what you think, Mike!"

No, my wings! They are popping up soon; I can feel it! If I run, they want to pop out in the air and are in my body for months, desperate for outside.

I pop my wings out when I turn my left side, and she sounds shocked while she, too, turns her face to her left side to see me. I turned around to see her astonished look and was guilty of not telling her the truth.

"So, it's true, you're the Fallen Angel, Sabrathan Angel, right?" She half questioned as she was in unbelievable shock.

With that, I flew up in the air while we stared at each other, and I was confused to see her mixed emotions, relief and anxiety.

"Go now before he finds out!" She orders me and looks behind her back at the same time.

I want to say, "I'll be back, Amelia Blossom," but there is no time to say these words, and that's all I can say like this,

"Okay, Miss. I'll get her back!" So I bow at her and fly up in the clouds.

I can't promise to keep Rose safe, but I want to honour Amelia's promise. So we'll be right back, don't you worry, Amelia! I got this!