Chapter 25: A Silly Dare?!

I wish everyone had told me what was happening because I don't know everything that happened once. Unfortunately, I was only 13 then, and I still had no choice but to endure this nightmare.

I paced from one wall to another wall when Silver secretly glanced at me, and I stopped while he gave me a death shot as he turned away from me to see my younger, weak self with a friendly smile.

There he is. I remember being melted by his smile and his gently stroking my back. He sat next to my younger self, and I was scared by what? I don't remember what it was. 'A Silly Dare, ' he says.

"Young lady, can you tell me what happened? If you don't tell me about this, then how did I help you? You don't have to talk about this if you're comfortable." My younger self hesitated and opened her mouth to answer his question, "Officer, I want to talk about this, but it makes me scared to talk to you even if you don't believe me!"

"I know, it's okay to be scared; maybe talking to an officer like me makes you feel comfortable and relieved! But I'm new to it!" Silver states gently.

Come on, tell me! I didn't know what had happened to me when I was scared. I want to understand, that's all!

"I went to the house party with my friend, and there were motorbike gangs as we passed by them." My younger self says in fear.

That's what I'm afraid, and it's motorbike gangs, right? Come on; there is more to this story.

"I don't want to say it," he nodded at my younger self when she said that, and I was confused to see them.

I didn't remember that scene because I always went here after 'this' event, and-

I was shocked that I didn't remember talking there, so I bent down before them. Silver smiled at my younger self as I listened to their conversation and grabbed both of my hands.

"It's okay. I'm here now, okay?" I saw my younger self's shaking body and her widened eyes to see his action when he said, "We all are here."

With this statement, I was confused to listen to his stats, and he started to release both of my young hands.

Does he seem to realise that he is in a situation where people are watching them, didn't he?

He cleared his throat when my younger self was staring at him for a long time, and she mumbled to say something to him,

"We met before, right...? You seem familiar to me...."

He turned away the moment she said these words, and I was shocked to hear this, but I was getting more confused as I saw their romantic chemistry.

I don't remember saying this at all, but it all came back to my mind, and I didn't mind if she started to get it by now. Like right now, I was about to find out while I was here.

"Have we met somewhere? I swear I've seen you before?" As she questioned him, he glanced over at me.

He seemed bewildered and said nothing, but she took it so quickly. So Silver must have been preparing for me because he looked so easy to read for her, but now he was dull when we met, and I fell on the stairs back in this hallway.