Chapter 9: My Grandmothers' Unfinished Business?!

"Silver!"

That's all I remember when I was scared and sobbing through the words that Silver White was still sleeping. (Probably not!) Meanwhile, Lucifer walks toward where I stand, nervous, and I look up at his full-black eyes as he's standing so close.

Gosh, I was much younger than his age, probably 1000 years gaps!

I bent down while I was afraid of being alone with him, and he looked into my eyes as he looked fantasias.

"Aha, there it goes!" He started to cup my chin to get close to his lip, and I was about to snitch away from his hand, but he grips it tightly; he continues, "Aha, Rosanna, do you want to know what's happening around you?"

He checked my eyes and faced me simultaneously as we were standing face to face.

"So! Fantastic!" Lucifer seems so surprised, and he lets my chin go as he continues to face, "You do look like your grandmothers, Mary, Baraba, and Lisa! That's why Silver or Damian could ruin your life. You've been saving so many times, and you may not remember this. Silver could love-"

With his final statement, Silver woke up with his hand gripping Lucifer's chin tightly, and his other hand pushed me to get behind Silver's back.

"No..! Shut up!" Silver nearly screams and continues while he clenches his hand very tight, "Once again, she's not my lover!"

No, he could be one of them, a demon any minute after he kills the demon king, but I don't want him to regret it, and of course, I don't want him to be a murderer. So I want to help him, but I don't know-how!

I closed my eyes and switched on to one of my grandmothers' souls.

How? I close my eye after I call for help; that's how and as Lucifer said, I do look like the rest of my grandmothers.

"Silver White..!" My voice turns my normal high voice into Mary's manner as Silver turns his head around to see me, and I, Mary, continue, "It's okay. I'm always here."

"Fantasias!" Lucifer says as Silver lets him go and calm down by listening to my, Mary, voice and Lucifer continues to say, "No wondering if he doesn't listen to Rosanna instead of Mary."

I opened my eyes to see him, puzzled as I looked down on the floor.

What? I didn't realise to have four souls inside me, and we weren't this close before I was born. I don't even know them, but I know them just like my mum usually told me. Mary was manner, Baraba-

I got thought out by closing my eyes and looking up at him, saying a loud voice with a friendly smile;

"Silver White! You can see me through my dear granddaughter!"

I looked down on the floor, shocked when I opened my eyes.

-was like a loud person, and finally at least, but not last, Lisa-

I groan, moan and look up at his face by closing my eyes as she says with an older but higher pitch voice;

"I miss you too, Silver White!" Her smile shows him a little reminder, and she continues while she looks down on my body, "I'm sorry, Rosanna, but I want to see Silver once again. We'll always be in your heart!"

After that, I opened my eyes to see Silver's tremble and teary eyes as I was confused to hear these words come from me, well, not me. But the grandmothers from my generation and each had unfinished business. I wonder if I can help them! Lisa is kind of me except for the voice.

I was about to trip over because my leg was numb, but Silver gently caught my arm as I was crying a little. I looked up at his gentle look, and we were staring at each other.

Silver is back, well, not for me but my great great grandmother!

"Right, I can't help you three move on if you heard me, but I can help your granddaughter help you three..." I turn away from Silver's face to see Lucifer where he stands on his right side with his hand on his chin, and he turns his front face to my face, continues, "But it's up to you, Rosanna Maria Blossom. No! Do you want to know what their unfinished business is?"

I was hesitant after a few minutes, and I nodded with a brave face.

It got me scared having FOUR souls, so Silver has to be helping me? I was an average girl until six years ago; that's when I realised something had changed, strange things were happening. I saw a ghost, angel and demon, and since that day, they have been everywhere I go, whether at home or outside.

"Are you sure?" Lucifer pauses as I nod, and he puts his hand up in the air as he makes a list of my grandmother; he continues, "Are you pretty sure what they request you to do their unfinished business?"

I nodded, this time with my serious face, and I walked behind Silver's back.

Is that my grandmother's list to do?!

"Well then? If you didn't want to do it, don't tell or call me to complain about this and only call me if you do feel any souls until your grandmothers were gone forever toward heaven. Here!" He passes the list to me by throwing, and he bows while he continues, "I'll see you soon or expecting for every call." He smiles friendly, and he frowns with his angry face while he continues to say, "Until then, get out..!"

I was stunned to walk away from this hell with demons and dark angels walking around. I was scared, but at the same time, I was confident to have Silver with me this time.

After Lucifer ordered us to get out, I started to walk away with Silver, and we were going through the people who made out or danced or stared at us until we're at out of LUX in silence.

I got a list of my grandmother that I've never seen, and we will be doing this, I promise!

"Look, I'm sorry-" I cut Silver's conversation, and I say something like this while I shake my head: "Don't be! You'll be a murderer in a minute. I don't want you to become like this, and I li-"

Oh, shit! I should shut my mouth and be alone with these lists on my eyes.

I roll my eyes and bolt my left side toward the subway..!