Chapter 7: In My Mind! - Silver's P.O.V

I pry my heavy eyes to see the white and start to panic when I look around as I look for Rose.

She's not here! Unless I'm here for a reason! Where am I? Why am I in the white room? But more importantly, where is Rose? Let's see where am I when I'm with her, shall we? All I remember is we're getting off of the perfect motorbike, and I remembered that Lucifer disputed with me about not leaving her, but I didn't want to go in. Remember? Any White Angels don't go to Nightclub, but someone like me..! It allows me to go in but not drink or kiss other dark angels. I remember hearing the spell inside my head after I get in the queue, and now-

"I'm inside your head right now, is that right?!" That was Lucifer interrupted my thought as his statement made me whirl around to see Lucifer's laughing as he's walking around.

"Lucifer?!" My eyes followed his movements, and I continued to say in a panicked voice, "What's happening?! Where is Rose?! Why are you in my head?!"

He continues to laugh so hard, and he looks at the things that weren't supposed to be there, but there it is!

"Look at you! So many questions! Look at it! Oh, you were the one who saved my Rosanna when she lost her dear mother and look, here is it," He stops talking to look at it closely after I say nothing as I look down on the floor.

That was when I decided to be Rose's guardian angel, not an official one after her mother made me. Her supreme guardian angel wasn't there, but I was there, so I am a sole witness.

"D-Don't let her g-go! Rose Blossom!" I hear that Amelia Blossom, a supernatural believer, a lawyer and a mother to her child, Rose Maria Blossom, take a last breathe before she continues to say and slowly close her eyes, "My Rosanna..!"

I didn't know what she meant by this until I realised she believed that I was HER guardian angel and I'm not, but I fooled her by saying yes. I felt guilty, and I was a fool. All I have to do is take Rose's hand and make me her guardian angel. That was illegal for someone like me, a fallen angel, to do it, but I decided too faster because Rose was too young to die when she turned 15 on this day. All of her information is in my head, so that was where she lost her mother.

"What do you want from me?" I break the silence moment after I look up at him when he seems fancied, and he continues to walk to another side of the wall when he turns his head to see me.

"Oh, don't mind me if I offended you, but it fancied me to know why Damian Black bothered your Rose-" I interrupted him, "Not mine yet! ", and he continues to say as he shrugs his shoulder, "-in her friends' car or take her out of this crazy place, Silver White!"

Remember that Damian told me to reveal the truth to Rose? I accidentally knew Rose's great-great-great-great-grandmother, Mary Blakely (Blossom), in the 1920s, and Damian was there for her in the 1930s. I started to fall in love with her, but she married a rich man. But Damian cursed her to die after giving birth to her first child, Barbara. So that's how Mary wrote a story about us!

"Oh, that's why you two were bothering her because she looks like a bit of Mary's, Barbara's, and even Lisa's personality." He stares at our histories, and I look down on the floor while he continues to say, "Oh! Is that why you stopped to look for them until you met Amelia and Rosanna? Interesting!"

I don't want to know where it goes in her future because I'm afraid, but I don't want to get in her life, and she continues to get in trouble as I saved her a lot. Although, which is good; she probably doesn't remember that I saved her a lot before her car accident, all Angel can remove human memories can turn into fantasies. But for me..! All I can do is transfer her bad memories and me! She was too young to know me, and it was dangerous for her!