Chapter 11: First Kiss?!

Flashback to February 14th 2012..!

"Blossom!" I heard that was from one guy friend of mine called my last name, and I quickly replied while I smiled at them, "Hey, guys, am I early?"

I was standing outside of school; it was my 13th birthday; I remember all the excitement of becoming a teenager, and I was with my friends. We had planned to go 13+ club and after they had a surprise arranged for me.

"Well, come on, guys! Tell me, seriously, where are we going?" We laughed at my pout lip, and we were about to walk past a group of boys; you could tell they were a gang, not nice boys; as we walked past, I felt a tight grip on my arm as I looked down at his hand gripped to my arm.

"I wondered if we met somewhere, and it is heaven." It was a lousy flirt saying.

"Why did you say it to someone else who is such a dummy enough than me, Mister..?" I pause as I look up at his handsome face, stunned to see it.

"You might be calling me 'Mister' Black." He responded as he chuckled, and he continued to say, "But have we met somewhere? You seem so familiar."

"Blossom? Are you okay?" One of my friends, Jennie, started to walk toward me, and I snapped out of it, back to reality.

"Blossom?" I saw his dark/evil face while I looked up at him, and he took me away to run away when I was about to say something back to my friends.

"Let me go, you freak!" He pulls me toward his chest, and we float with his black wing.

I was scared to scream for help, and we were floating! Today is my birthday on Valentine's Day; it's a strange dream about the black wing..!

"Blossom, I was waiting for you and will always find you wherever you are..!" So we stopped to view, and we were at 50,000 feet above the cloud.

I started to panic as I could see what clouds were; we were up to the sky.

"Blossom?" I was trembling and heard his dark/evil tone as I was busy looking down at the cloud; he continued to say, "I will make you dead if you come with me, since you are mine, you will be my queen..!"

Please, help me, someone! Anyone?! I want to be saved by a Prince Charming or a Knight in Shining Amour, but-!

"DAMIAN!!!" Another voice screams as it flies toward us, and he pulls us away from its' direction; a voice continues, "LET THIS POOR GIRL GO!!!"

"Hmmm. If you insist..!" He starts to drop me when I quickly shake my head, and I look up at his evil face.

"NOOO!!!" When he dropped me, I screamed to my death, and another voice started to call, "Damian! Are you a fool?!"

It started to chase me in the sky and caught me before I was on the ground. When I opened my eyes, I was shocked to see the floor in upside-down form, and I started to tremble as I panicked. Then I was wrapped by the man's other hand around my waist, so gentle, and we gently landed on the ground. I quickly look at his blank face and his silver/white-ish long hairstyle. My eyes move away from his face to lock on his white wings; his eyes move on my body to ensure I wasn't hurt.