Chapter 5: Motorbike?!

No! I don't want to open this door! I want to get out of this mad place and insane James that he called himself, but it's someone else. Why did he copy James' voice? I can't stay here, so I have to get out of here, but I feel trapped inside this place. Do I have to open the door and expect 'him' to abduct me?

I was about to walk backwards when I breathed in and held it while putting my palm on my lip, but I hit the shelf. The sound of the thump echoed the room, and as the door opened harshly, I crouched down and shrieked. The demon walks through the door as I turn to look at his handsome face.

Ah, I know this face. But, unfortunately, I don't remember this handsome guy's name, and I don't want to be wrong.

"Damian Black?" I questioned, confused when I stood up to see his face proper.

He tightly snatches my arm and drags me down toward the hallway when he says;

"Come with me, Rose!"

I tried to pull my arm from his firm, tight grip where he grabbed my arm, but I couldn't tear myself away as he was so strong.

"I was looking everywhere for you, but you're here at this strange place." Damian spills his sentence out of our silent moment after I give up.

I know he's not looking for me after I can see his wings are only glowing. But, if he's looking, then why or what did he want from me? I wonder what if he did it to me?

"Come on!" Damian shouts, more pulling and walking turn into running.

"Slow down!" I cried while he used his speed skill.

He didn't listen and continued to drag me down the long, dark hallway until we were outside. I bend down, and pant for a breathe after Damian throws me on the wall with his speed skill.

"What? Do? You? Want? From me?" I gasp for words.

"I just want you, my beauty blossom." Damian finally says something to me.

Before he does something to me, I stand up and move my body by my side a little. He was about to come closer, but he was startled by the mixed black and white pass by between our bodies. I was shocked to see Silver jump backwards with his wings in the air from the black motorbike as it goes toward the wall, and he damages it. Damian looked shocked to see the damaged motorbike, and I walked back a little by little.

He hasn't noticed my movement, so it's time for me to go away!

"Shit! What the hell?! You'll pay for it, White!" Damian screams in frustration.

"Oh, it's your ride! It's nice to ride this motorbike, Black, so I sent it to heaven in its favour, and it only speaks to any angel." Sliver stats as he smiles in annoyance.

He turns away from Damian's angry face to see me where I feel frozen in my body, and chills send down on my spine. We were staring at each other, and he frowned at the same time when he saw me.

Oh, Silver saw me! What am I doing here? He saw something or someone behind me, so what makes him secretly shake his head? What's it supposed to be, a Demon?