Chapter 16: Remember Why I Like Him!

Why? What do they want from me?! I don't want to be kidnapped and didn't ask for it. I want to be alone right now! Want to know what's happening between this guy and me? Okay, I'm going to start by going back to the bedroom scene after my mother appeared!

*Four Hours Before A Demon Come*

Why am I in darkness? And why do I feel I'm in my bed? I remember that I was in my bathroom after I saw my mother, and then I was in Silver's arms as I slept. It's been 24 hours since I saw my mother, and I haven't eaten or slept well all day because I didn't have an appetite or didn't feel like I was tired. It's crying! I'm sure I looked ugly and wanted to get out of this beautiful room; it didn't help that everyone served me something while I was in bed. I can't move my leg and arm as it goes numb.

Silver enters the room after he knocks on the door, and I fail to try to sit up, but Silver catches me before I fall over onto the ground.

"T-thanks!" I tried to say it cleanly when I got a hoarse throat, but it hurt, and he gave me a straight smile while nodding.

We trust each other more than before because my memory appears in my mind, just like this!

"I better go so feel free to eat and drink lots of water!" He breaks our silence momentarily and points at the food.

I groan and pant because I lost my mind to return to my 15-year-old experience. I remember I was in hospital after I had a car accident, and he was coming to my hospital room when I was out of my surgery on my leg. It was a miracle to be alive, and he said the same thing to me.

"Wait, Silver White..!" He was about to leave my hospital room and stop by the door but didn't turn around to see me.

"How did you know that's my name?" He sounds distant, but I stand in front of his face, and I can see his guilt.

An angel like him can see me, but his eyes lock on the present me. Wait for a minute; how did she, fifteen, know his name? Like it's impossible for me-

"I know your real name because my mother told me about my great-great-grandmother, Mary..." As I was fifteen started to stand up and walk toward Silver stand there I continued, "I want to know about you-"

He snapped his face around to see me, and I was scared to see his face as he looked so angry.

"You can't. You're in danger because you're a Blossom, and I'm a dangerous Angel when I'm around you." He pauses as he looks down at the floor and continues to explain clearly, "Plus, Damian isn't going to give up on you and be grateful for the life that I've saved, but it didn't mean anything!"

Someone, anyone! They have to wake me up from this dream!

I close my eyes and put my hands over both of my ears while my head moves down on the floor.

Wake up, Rose! I know what's happened next; I don't hear this again and don't want to see it again-

"I like you..!" That's all I say to Silver White, who turns away from my youngest self to see me as a present self.

I looked up in shock as he mouthed to say, 'I'm sorry,' and he continued walking.

"I'm sorry, Rose! I don't like pushover girls, so they're not my type, and we will continue this conversation later." He stops at the door and puts his hand on the doorknob when I, the youngest self, stop him to say, "I genuinely like you! I mean it! Trust me, and I know that we were a dangerous couple. You saved me a lot, but we kissed a lot."