Chapter 15: The Blossom Families?! - Damian's POV

I want to kill Rose's four souls, but I can't because all I have to do is kill her and be happy. However, she's only 21 years old, and the contract says I'll kill her instead of giving birth to her first or second daughter, so I'll deal with her later..! So, Silver didn't tell her about this part of the contract. So, I was bored standing here and staring outside the window daily while Rose enjoyed her time. Meanwhile, I must tell you what's up between Rose's history grandmothers and me. Perhaps..! The contract is going on between us, and they all, generation by generation, asked me to break the contract, but frankly, I can't. But the only way is the original Blossom has to ask me to break it, so she's not here!

I walked back from the window to the seat while staring, and a piece of the ceiling roof broke down as the earthquake started. The contract is about to break, but it's a little paper crack.

No! Amelia! She's already gone to heaven, and I'm still here..! So I have to find out what's happening, and I will do it! But firstly, I will ask my boss for permission to go out of the world, and then I'll see it with my own eyes.

I turn around to see the door, but I feel nothing scare me while Lucifer appears in front of where I stand. He looks angry to see me, and I feel anxious inside my body.

After all, he's my boss's brother and a twin as they have the same face. So his name is Micheal, and he's my boss. The one who stands here is Lucifer, and we are here to talk about this Blossom family.

"I still think you shouldn't go out and should be moving on from this girl." He interrupted my sentence when I said, "Hello, Lucifer, and goodbye."

"But I-" I keep cutting by him to say this sentence, "The answer is no! So leave her alone, or you'll be in trouble like last time."

Right after Silver gave Lisa a last kiss, my boss found me like he would find me a year later, and he punished me for staying in hell for many years, he wants to add. But I feel stupid to let me have Mary Blossom, and here am I, stuck in hell.

"So, what are you doing here?" I questioned when I turned around to see him.

"Right now?" Lucifer requests, and then he sighs in frustration when he continues, "Micheal had to leave to watch over "her", and he asks me to watch you when I ask in favour."

Her? Who's it?! Wait, that's not important; that makes me wonder what the favour could be to ask his twin brother.

"What favour?" He still locks into my eyes and looks annoyed when I'm pardoned.

Oh, right! Of course, he wants to ask me a question about the Blossom families! Why was everyone interested in this topic?

"Damian, I believe we need a talk, and I got to be honest! Why them? What have they got that you need them to be your slaves? Mary may be a fool, but Barbara and Lisa? Why 22? What's up with the sixth kisses? And finally, are you stupid enough to kidnap them?" He questioned me a lot when he walked toward me, and as I stepped back, I bumped into the fireplace.

I was getting ready to fight back, but the words wouldn't come out of my mouth; I just stood there, stunned on my face.

To answer his many questions, 22 is what I stopped to age, the sixth kiss was my last kiss to the girl I liked, and finally, yes, I was so stupid. I never knew why shouldn't I pick them. I should've picked other families to bother. I agree that Mary was a fool, but Barbara and Lisa also misled me.