Chapter 8: Saving Them?! - Damian's P.O.V

I may be having a lot of beautiful Blossom girls but not saving them, so they escape toward heaven, and that's why I have to find another Blossom. So this might be fate, but Rose nearly died when I always brought Blossom's girls to my place, and she didn't die while she was only 15. So she might be younger than any of Blossom's girls, but I'm looking forward to seeing her, but she isn't here. Why? Well, why didn't you ask him, that White guy? But you knew it, and you asked me to tell you my story side, don't you?

I scoffed and looked down on the floor while acting like a fool.

Bloody hell! Him? Did he tell you about this? Wow, you must be exceptional! I got nothing to say to you, but I hate him, and he's a murderer. But, wait, did he tell..?

I quickly looked up and shut my mouth while putting my hand on my lip. Then, I pace and walk from one wall to the other in panic.

What?! No..!

I stop to walk in front of the fireplace and turn my head around while I start to smirk evilly.

Kidding, see, I'm joking! He's not a murderer, but I am, and all I ever did was a curse contact to trick Mary Blakely, who later married Blossom's son. It started at Beginner of January 1931..!

Flashback starts on Saturday the third of January 1931..!

I walked through the coward, and the market opened at 8 am because I was so poor until I saw a natural, beautiful lady; it was love at first sight. That's it..! No? That isn't how the story starts..? Well, do you want a long story? Fine! Alright, here it goes! It began when the sun rose at 7.59 am, and I walked through the blank market without food or clothes. We met doesn't matter, but you deserve to know what happened between this Silver guy and me. So, I was still walking toward the middle of nothing, a long empty road. So I got startled by a loud bell ringing..! Ding-dong, ding-dong, ding-dong! Alright, I get straight to the point! Where was I? Oh, yeah! I stopped walking to the sound of many doors and windows opened by many poor people, and well, sometimes, I saw rich people come by this market. I wish that I married rich women, so my mother was disappointed to see me being with a poor woman. I died a long time ago, and I woke up being a demon because I killed my wife and stole wine when I was 18 years old. And my wife was 16 years old when I killed her. I was 22 when I died. Silver, over here, was around my age, so he never told me, and he seems so mature, sensible and patient for 24 years old man. I wanted to get out of the hell hole of a place as it was boring, so I did; I lived my life as a person, not a demon! This gentleman followed her like a puppy until I met this woman, but he's a Blossom. Behind them was Silver White following them like her servant. Enough about this, and you're right, I was out of my point, but now I'm back! How did we meet, and how did I steal her from Silver? Do you want to know about this? Alright! Around ten, 7 - 16 years old, Children walked past me who brought sweets, and I looked up at a lady who was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, especially at the market! All I ever saw in Rose was Mary's red-brown-ish with her braid hairstyles. Her blue eyes looked into my black eyes every time she came into the shop as I was the owner's assistant.

"Hi," All she would say whilst smiling in a friendly manner, "We were looking for a pocket watch, it's his birthday soon so..!" But I was staring at her, I couldn't answer for a few minutes..!

I looked behind her as I saw two guys following her, and I saw one of them look at me as it was a white-haired guy. Another guy was hungrily looking at this young woman, and she seemed like the 20s, so she looked so more youthful. So why did this white-haired guy look at me like a criminal?