Chapter 12: Flying Across the Countries!

We were staring into each other's eyes whilst standing in front of Compton station as we hadn't flown to New York. I bite my lip again, and Silver stands there with a melted look. However, our moment is interrupted by Lucifer's voice, and we look away from our stare instantly to slap our minds out of reality.

"Oh, come on! For God's sake! Here it goes again, and I have to repeat this to you. Once again, go to," Lucifer says calmly, and he sounds angry when he continues, "NEW YORK! I hate helping people like you two, and all they have to do is nothing to accomplish but romance each other!"

I cut Lucifer off and look at Silver while I shrug my shoulder, "We'll catch up real soon as we land in New York."

He chuckles and says, "Right then, are you ready to go?"

"Yes, I'm ready to fly to New York; that's a way to be able to remember everything or everyone who's my old friends from my old school!" I started to blab while he popped his wing out of his back, and when I finished my sentence, he began to fly to pick me up like bridal styles.

I was shocked to see his action, and I looked up at his blank face to look up at the sky as we began to float up into the atmosphere. After that, we started to fly across very festive, and many people from Las Vegas coward into every Casino. As we passed next, I looked from my left side, Colorado, to my right side, New Mexico.

That's a strange way to feel it. Usually, I hate flying, but now I don't because of Silver White; he changed my mind. So, I love travelling the world with someone I like or someone available. So, it's not that bad!

I feel cold as we fly the highest on the way to New York, and Silver notices me while we land in Kansas.

"Why do we stop here?! We should be on the way to New York!" I state as I start to tremble my words, and I didn't realise until now that I feel freezing in my body.

Silver firstly puts me down in the alleyway where no one sees Silver's wings as he scans my clothes. I cover my body or, more importantly, my clothes as I look down on my clothes. It's just a white dress with no strap and silver high heels. After, he looks away to see the way to the high street.

"Stay there; I'll be right back!" Silver uses his finger to point at the big dumping bin, and I was shocked to see him disappear.

"Silver-" He cuts me off and turns his head, looking annoyance out of his new emotion to show me, "What is it?!"

"Your wings!" I use my finger to point at his white wings and continue, "You walk away from this alleyway to show people that Angel exists in this world!"

Silver looks up at his wings and shakes them off until it isn't there anymore after walking away from me.

I wonder what if I remember my past from 13 to 15 years old girl? They are lucky to have him as their saviour! What else do I remember, apart from my five kiss scenes?!

"Oh, be careful!" I shout at him.

I groaned and panted while he disappeared, and the past began to show me when I was back to school as I woke up to see the classroom.

It was a weird feeling to be back to school in New York, and I hope it was a dream because I remembered going to history class, one of the worst classes. I don't know how old I was, but I guess about 12. Then, I remembered going to the toilet and then next thing to bump into my geography teacher, Mr Walter, as it wasn't him.