Chapter 24: Wait, I Slept That Long!

You know what's coming up in my mind, don't you?! Death, my death! Why'd I fallen in front of Silver White, the man I love, and Damian Black, the man I was supposed to be in love and hate? What? Do you want to know why I am in a world of fuck hell? And how did I come here? You tell me! It all started six hours ago when I began to wake up...

*Six hours ago*

I slowly pry to open my eyes to see my father's closeup face when I groan and turn my left side.

Alex Wednesday, my birth father, was too lazy to care about me, and we never talked since my mother's death had impacted us. So I never saw him take care of me, but he put me in the girl's school right after we arrived in London, and we were never this close that every parent had a love for their children. I wish it could be us!

"What is it, dear?" Dad questioned when I chuckled a little; it turned into sobbing, and I still was on the left side of the hospital room.

Dear? Did he calls me 'Dear'? Why does he care?

"Dear? Seriously, Dad?" I pause when I sit up, and we see each other while I continue, "You always let me down, and we never talk like this. What changed? Since your wife and James came into our life, you never spoke like this after Mum died."

He seemed speechless, and I looked down at my lap, shocked to hear myself saying something like this to Dad. Aftershock, it turns into sobbing and slowly looks up at him,

"This isn't me, sorry! I-" I pause to bend down on my lap and continue, "It's just- I need you more than Therapists or the school. You just left me!"

"No, Rose! That's not what it looks like-" I cut him off, "I went into depression and had been self-harm."

I show him both of my arms and look up to see his reaction, as he seems not shocked. However, I was confused to see his concerned face; we were still staring at each other.

"I know, I see it since we arrived in this hospital, and we were talking about you, so-" I interrupt him, "Get to the point, will you? So, what? You will not have care about me, right, Da-"

"Yes, I wouldn't care about you back in that time! Not this time... I don't want to be like this person back then. Even now, I feel guilty for pushing you away to the school, and you are right, Rose; I want you to tell me what's wrong with your things, okay?" He explains.

"Silver gets through to you, right?" He nods after he hesitates, and I sigh in relief as continuing to ask, "And where is he?"

"He disappeared after nearly three months, Rose." I was shocked to hear "three months" from his mouth, and he continued to say, "And he says it was Mary who kept you down for bloody three months."

So, she's the one who makes me remember these events and keeps me to sleep for that long..! I'm sorry about this language! What the hell?! Wait, I slept that long?!

I was in shock, and we still stared at each other as I was speechless.

"We were worried about you, and I was ashamed to let you down for it." He says these words when he looks down at the floor, and I feel awkward between him and the wall as he continues, "I'm sorry if you feel like this..."