Chapter Thirty-One

"Wow you got some nerves coming here" I said, still on the roof.

"I just came to talk to you" he replied.

"About what?" I said, looking down at him. He thought about it for a moment.

"Can I... Just come inside and talk to you?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Stay there" I said. I climbed back into the house and went downstairs.

"Renee, where are you going?" I heard from behind me when I got to the front door.

"Chandler, I just... I need some fresh air. Trust me I will be back soon. I love you" I kissed his cheek and before he could say anything, I was already outside.

"Ricky?" I asked and Ricky came into view. I walked over to him, "You have two minutes"

"Renee, I am so so so so sorry. I shouldn't have left things the way I did. These last couple of months have been hell without you. I still love you, but I understand that you love Chandler and I'm just so so sorry for the way I yelled at you and left things the way I did. Please forgive me" Ricky said and I stared at him. I looked down to the ground and sigh, I pulled Ricky into my arms and hugged him. He squeezed me tightly.

"I forgive you" I said and he let out a big sigh.

"Thank you so much" Ricky said and I finally pulled away. The front door opened and Chandler stood there, arms across his chest. I turned around and walked back to Chandler who wrapped his arm around my waist, glaring at Ricky.

"I think it's best if you leave Ricky" Chandler said, pulling me really close to him.

"I'll talk to you later Renee" Ricky said. I didn't say anything,I just looked at him. Ricky nodded and went back into his car and drove away from the house.

"I'll be on the roof of you need me" I said, pulling away from Chandler. I went back on the roof top and laid down. I stared up at the stars, going though my thoughts.

"I need a pregnancy test" I said to myself.

"You might be pregnant?" I heard a voice say. I turned around and found Chandler there. He climbed through the window and sat down next to me, he took my hand and waited for me to answer.

"Yes I might be" I said, taking a deep breath. Chandler looked at me worried, "Are you ready for that? I mean us having another kid?" He asked, inter whining his fingers with mine. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I stared at the ground.

"Yea, but I'm just scared that if I am pregnant, that I could lose this one too and I don't want that to happen again" I said, letting my tears spill down my cheeks.

"We can't just keep living in fear baby. We have to try, for Jake Anthony. We have to try baby" Chandler said, pulling me close. He put me on his lap, "I promise that nothing bad will happen and that I will heal all of your wounds and our child's okay?" He said and I nodded.

Chandler kissed me and I put my head on his shoulder, "You want to head to sleep?" Chandler asked. I guess he noticed that I was tired, so I nodded. Chandler stood up with me in his arms and climbed in the attic window. He shut it quietly, still holding me. He walked down the attic stairs and put me on my dads bed. He hid the attic stairs and picked me up again, walking me to our room.

Chandler laid me down on the bed and kissed my forehead, "I'll be back babe" he said and I groaned. He chuckled and left a crack by the door. He went downstairs, probably to tell the others we was going to bed and he came back shortly after. He took off his shirt and crawled into bed with me, I cuddled close to him and he flinched. "Geez Renee, you're freezing"