Chapter Nine

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, "6:30am" it reads and I turned off my alarm. Chandler shifted and I smiled, I leaned down and kissed his cheek and his eyes opened. He yanked me on top of him and I let out a scream. "Chandler, we have to get ready" I said and he smiled.

"I rather be here with you" he said and I smiled, kissing his cheek once again. I stood up and he followed me, only to sit back down on the bed. I walked over to his things and laid out clothes for him.

"I need a dress, dress, dress" I said to myself, smiling, going through all of my dresses when I found my black dress. I pulled it out along with my flats. The dress was long, so it didn't really matter to me. I stripped to my undergarments and felt hands go around my waist, and kisses on my neck. "Not now Chandler. We have to get ready" I said and he groaned.

"Okay, okay. Geez, having a pregnant wife is hard work" he said and I laughed.

"Maybe so, but you love me anyway. Wait wife?"

"Well, yeah. Next time, I will give you a wedding ring, not a promise ring. I love you Renee"

"Love you too Channy" we kissed and my phone rang. I grabbed it and saw it was Ricky. "Ricky!" I screamed into my phone and I heard laughing.

"Geez, not so loud. I will be over in about 10 minutes. See you soon okay?"

"Okay" I said and we hung up. I smiled and hugged Chandler. I quickly tugged my dress on, and I couldn't reach the zipper. "Um. Chandler. I need your help" I said and he looked over at me and laugh. He walked over to me and zipped up my dress.

"Better?"

"Better. Thank you"

"You're welcome honey" He said, tugging his shirt on. He came over to me and smiled. He put a hand on my stomach and I smiled and held his hand, "I can't wait till you start showing Renee"

"Yeah, I will be fat" I said sarcastically and he kissed my forehead, chuckling.

"But you will still look beautiful" he said and I hugged him.

"Our little family" I said and he smiled, hiding his face in my hair. The door opened downstairs and I rush downstairs. "Ricky!" I yelled and I leaped into his arms. He took a step back almost, losing his balance but he caught me. "Née! I thought I wasn't going to make it"

"Are you okay?" I said, I pulled away slightly to look at his face. You could barely notice it but you could see a couple cuts on his face, by the looks of it, it was deep cuts too. I touched his face and he half smiled at me, I kissed his cheek, "I'm so sorry" I said and we hugged again.

"It's not your fault I promise you that" he said and I chuckled through my tears.

"You don't have to come to the interview you know. I will be okay, I have Chandler" I said and he stiffen up. "Ricky?" I said and he half smiled at me, but I knew he was upset about something. Chandler cleared his throat and I turned towards him. He smiled and turned around.

"Oh my god! Chandler! You look great!" I said, I ran to him and he caught me in his arms.

"No, you look great" he said and we kissed. I heard the limo outside and I looked over to Ricky who was smiling at me. Ricky walked over to me, I hugged him and Chandler close to me and I smiled, "My favorite guys in the world" I said and I smiled.

"I'm so lucky to have you guys" I said and Chandler kissed my cheek.

"Let's go the limo is here" Ricky said, he pulled away and opened the door. Chandler pulled out my phone from his pocket, "Did you almost forget something?" He said and I smiled.