Chapter Thirty-Two

I was with Ricky at his house. We had already had dinner and we were in his living room, talking out things.

"So you and Chandler are getting married?" Ricky asked me and I nodded. I grabbed my bag and gave him an invitation. "Tennessee? Isn't that where your mom came from? Where Blue is?" He asked and I nodded, smiling.

"Yeah. I found out that my mother is alive and I have a older brother"

"Really?" He asked, shocked and I nodded. "Well I can't wait to meet them" he said, happily and I laughed. I looked at the time, it was 11:30pm.

I stood up, "I have to go home" I said and Ricky stood up. We walked to the front door and he opened the door for me. "Thank you for tonight" I said and he smiled.

"You're welcome" he said. I hugged him and it took him a second to hug me back.

"I'm glad we are friends again Ricky. I missed you"

"I missed you too Renee. Let me know about you test results" he said and I nodded. I walked to the car and drove home. I didn't get home until midnight. I parked the car in my drive way and locked it. I walked up to my front door and found Chandler sitting on the stairs. I stopped and looked at him, he noticed me and stood up. I walked to him and stopped, not saying a word.

"Renee, please baby. I'm really sorry" he said, taking my hands. I pulled away and shook my head.

"Don't. You can sleep somewhere else tonight because I'm not ready to forgive you" I said. Chandler looked shocked at first, then his face turned into hurt. "I'm sorry, but I can't do this right now" I said. I touched his face and a glimpse of hope was in his eyes. I quickly pulled away and walked into the house. I ran upstairs and shut the door, I leaned against the door and dropped to the ground. I cried and cried when I heard knocking on my door. "Renee" I heard Chandler say.

"Go away" I said.

"You have to let me fix this" Chandler said, his voice cracked and I got up. I grabbed my things to shower and opened the door. Chandler stood there, blocked my way out.

"We can talk about this later Chandler" I said, trying to push my way though.

"No, let's talk about it now" he said. "It's killing me that you're still mad at me" he continued. I shook my head. I walked back into my room and sat on my bed. Chandler walked in and closed the door behind him, locking it. He came by me and I didn't look at him, I stay silent.

"Renee, please forgive me. I know what I did was bad and I'm really sorry. It's just that.. I don't ever want to lose you and I know that he loves you. I don't ever.. Ever want to lose you baby. Please. I love you"

"Yeah, but how much times do I have to tell you I love you and not him. I tell you I love you everyday. Are you still not going to believe me? I told you, I told you that was your last chance Chandler. I love you and I really want to marry you, but I think we have to postpone the wedding for now" I said and tears ran down his cheek. Seeing him cry, made me cry too.

"Renee, no please don't" he said, taking my hand in his. He grabbed my hand that had my engagement ring on.

"I have too until you learn how to trust me, this is the way it has to be" I said. He looked up and without a word, he walked out of my room and downstairs.

I took a shower and lied down in my room. I didn't sleep at all that night. And oh joy, my new music video was coming out the next day and I had a party to attend.

*The next morning*
After fixing myself, I looked in the mirror, I had bags under my eyes and my eyes were red from crying. I shook my head and threw my hoodie on.