Chapter Sixteen

Me and Chandler had finally enough time to sleep, it was 2 In the morning and me and Chandler was really tired. Once me and Chandler headed up to our room, we laid down with his arms around me and fell asleep.

*Four hours later*

Me and Chandler woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. "Chandler! get up!" I yelled and he jolted up and out of bed.

Then he sighed and sat down, "god I have a headache" I laughed and crawled up to him from behind. I kissed his neck and he chuckled, pulling me into his lap. I giggled and he kissed me over and over again, "I love you" he said, putting his forehead on mine and closing his eyes.

"I love you too" I said and he smiled. He kissed my cheek and I laughed and pulled away from him and looked at him. I put my hand on his cheek and put my head on his shoulder. "Want to take a bath?" I asked him and I could feel his heart racing. I kissed his neck and put a hand right over his heart that was beating faster and faster. "Your heart is beating faster" I said and he smiled.

"Yes because of you" he said, looking down at me. I smiled, "you're honestly so cute" I said and he put his head on my shoulder.

"My head hurts" he said, closing his eyes.

"Hold on. here just lie down" I said and he did so. I stood up and went downstairs and grabbed medicine and a water bottle. Then I heard a knock on the door, I looked up the stairs then back to the door. I shook my head and walked to the door, I opened the door and saw Bryon standing there. "Bryon?"

"Renee, It's nice to see you again. can we talk?" He asked and I nodded. I stepped aside and let Bryon in. He walked in and I pointed to the living room. He walked to the living room and I followed him.

"Have a seat Bryon" I said and he sat down in the couch. I sat down on the table and placed the medicine and water bottle on the table beside me.

"Are you sick?" Bryon asked and I shook my head.

"Um no, Chandler isn't feeling well" I said and he nodded. "so you wanted to talk. Can we make it quick?"

"Oh right. so um, Renee I apologize for my behavior for the past year. I wanted to come to congratulate you on the baby. I hear it is a boy. Congratulations. I also came to ask you if we could be friends and dance partners again. I have been seeing a doctor for the past couple months and I am also sorry that I came at a bad time" he said and I nodded. "You look gorgeous by the way" I looked down and saw that I was wearing one of Chandler's shirts and shorts with my hair down.

"Thank you and yes I have a baby boy. I will give Melony a call and see what she says-"

"Whats going on in here?" I heard from the door. 'Chandler' I thought to myself and turned my attention to him.

"Chandler it's o-" I said but Chandler cut me off.

"No it's not. what is he doing here Babe?" He asked, walking over to me. I took his hand, 'he's burning up' I thought to myself.

"Chandler? are you okay? you're burning up" I said, walking to him. I grabbed a chair and had him sit down. "Here take this" I said, giving him the medicine and water bottle. He took it from me and took the medicine. "Look babe. Go back upstairs, i'll be up there soon I promise" I said and he nodded. He stood up and walked back up stairs. I turned to Bryon, "i'm sorry about him" I said and he nodded.

"Nah it's okay, he probably only worrying about you. You know because of last time" he said and I nodded.

"Anyway, I have a baby boy and I will call you soon to let you know about the partnership. Okay?" I said and he nodded.