Chapter Fifthteen

"What are all of you guys doing at my house?" I asked, looking at my cast mates.

"Technically, we are in the backyard of you house my dear" Andrew said and I laughed.

"Okay, so what are all of you guys doing in my back yard?" I said, swimming to the shallow. I walked up the steps and walked over to them.

"Wow you look like your old self" Emily said and I laughed.

"Thanks Em. So what's new?" I asked.

"We can't have the party at my house because my sister is throwing one and apparently we are too old to come" Lauren said and I laughed.

"How old is your sister?"

"Same age as you and Chandler" she said. I shook my head laughing.

"If I'm too old then she is too. Anyway, you guys can have the party here since.... well since you guys are already here" I said and they laughed.

"We can really have it here though? Are you sure?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah of course. You guys are always welcome here" I said and they smiled.

"Better put on some party clothes then guys. This isn't a bar" Norman said and We laughed.

"Oh hush up. You better put on some party clothes too then Norm" Chandler said, still in the water. "You guys came so unexpectedly. We could have been doing something and you guys could have walked in" he said.

Norman and Andrew was laughing and I blushed. Lauren and Emily was raising their eyebrows, smiling at me. I covered my face. "Go get ready. Out. Out. Out. See you guys at 6" I said, pushing them towards their cars.

"Okay okay. We're going. See you guys in three hours" they said. I grabbed my towel and dried myself off. Chandler finally came out of the water, "We have three hours" he said and I laughed.

"Don't you even think about it Chan" I said and he pulled me closer to him. he groaned.

"Not fair" he said and I laughed, twisted my body around in his arms to wrap my arms around his neck. He was smiling and naturally placed his hands on my waist. "I missed pulling you close like this" he said, pulling me closer to him.

"I missed this too" I said and we kissed. "Let's shower and get ready before they come back"

"Okay" he said and I nodded. We locked fingers and walked to the upstairs bathroom. "I'm going to get my phone" Chandler said, starting to walk away.

I grabbed his arm, "No it's okay because I have to grab something from the room. Start the bath?" I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiled, nodding. He leaned down and kissed me. I walked towards the door and watch Chandler start the bath, "Renee, you okay?" He asked me.

"How did you know I was standing here?" I asked him and I heard him chuckle.

"You always close the door before leaving and entering a room" he said, walking over to me. The bath was running.

"Well. You caught me there. I'll be right back" I said and he kissed my forehead. I ran to my room across the hall and grabbed mine and Chandler's phone and my clothes. Just then Chandler phone rang, "Anna" his phone said and I answered.

"Hello?" I said and a girl spoke.

"Hello? Is Chandler there?" She said.

"Not at the moment. Who's speaking?"

"Oh can you tell him that his girlfriend called and can you tell him to call me back?" She said and i tensed up. 'Girlfriend, did she just say his girlfriend' I thought to myself.