Chapter Two

Chandler pressed his lips to mine, making me instantly shut up. Chandler pulled me closer to him and I obeyed. Chandler rolled so he hovered over me and then he pulled away.

"Looks like you're awake now Chan" I said and he blushed.

"What did I just do?" He said. I laughed and pulled him closer to me and kissed his lips. "Does that ring a bell?" I said and he smiled. He looked at the clock and stood up. He pulled me up too and I smiled. Chandler frowned and I realized I had bled through the wrap he perviously had put on. Chandler touched my arm and I tensed up. The pain was unbearable, every little touch hurt. He pulled me into a hug, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine" I said with a few tears in my eyes.

Chandler pulled away and wiped my tears away, "Renee... I know we just met but I think I'm already fall in love with you from the moment I saw you, I just knew. You're beautiful, talented, and any guy would be lucky to have you. Renee" he said and grabbed my hand. He got on one knee, "Can I be that guy who is lucky to have you? Please do me the amazing honor and be my girlfriend"

I looked at Chandler with tears falling from my face, Chandler looked up to me and I nodded my head, "Yes... Yes!" I said and he stood up. I leaped into his arms and he spun me around. He put me down and kissed me once more. I felt like the happiest girl in the world. "That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me"

The clock caught my eye, it was 5:10. Chandler saw me looking at the clock and sighed, "I nearly forgot you had your performance today at the Hilton" he said and let go of me.

"Renee, you should go shower. You have blood all over the place" he kissed my cheek and took out his phone. I grabbed my things and walked to the bathroom, my dad was sitting outside my door and I looked at him.

"Renee-" he started but I held up my hand. I looked at him and shook my head, "What's wrong with you Dad? What's your problem?"

My dad looked down at his hands and didn't say a word. I shook my head again, "Fine. Don't say anything" I said and walked off to the bathroom. My dad followed me to the bathroom door that was closed.

"Renee, I'm sorry."

"Sorry? Sorry won't fix anything. Look at me. I like him dad and if you don't agree with that then leave! I can manage on my own!" I said and slammed the door shut behind me. I locked the door and ran to the shower. I slipped all my clothes off and stepped into the shower. I watched all of my blood slip down the drain along with the water.

It's been 30 minutes and I finally came out of the shower. I heard knocking on the door and wrapped the towel around myself and answered, Chandler stood there, smiling. "Hey. I was worried. You took a long time so I figure I check up on you." He said and I pulled him into the bathroom.

He yelled out in surprise and I shut the door and lock it. He watched me as I walked around him. He laughed, "Babe? What are you doing?"

"You look nice in a suit Chan" I said and pulled him close to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I kissed him. "When did you-"

"My mom dropped it off" he said, smirking. "And you have a nice..." He looked down at me, "Towel? On" he said and I laughed.

"Fine! Fine! I'll throw clothes on" I said and smiled. He winked, "We can't do it in the bathroom, you know" he kissed my cheek and walked out of the bathroom.

I quickly tugged on my undergarments and looked at the dress I grabbed. "Ugh! I got the wrong one!"

I wrapped the towel around my body and walked to my room with my dress in hand. I opened my room door and saw Chandler looking out my window. "Hey Chan?" Chandler turned and looked at me, "Yeah? You okay?"