Chapter Twenty

Ryan called my phone saying he was downstairs, Me and Chandler got ready and walked down stairs and saw Ryan. I hugged him and Chandler shook his hand. I guess they are on good terms now, but I don't know.

We got into Ryan's car and he opened the passenger seat for me. I looked at Chandler who was staring daggers at Ryan who just gave me and easy smile. I sighed and slide into the seat and Ryan closed the door. Chandler got into the backseat and he gave me a smile. "You okay?" I asked. Chandler opened his mouth to speak when Ryan opened the door and he shut his mouth again. I sighed once more and Ryan turned the car on.

"Ready QB?" He said holding his hand out to me. 'Just like old times' I thought to myself and I took his hand.
"Ready as I'll ever be" I said and he smile.

"Well let's go. The most important player can't be late" he said and I laughed. We got to the park and Ryan parked. He handed me a blue shirt, "you don't have football gear right?" He said.

"No why?" I asked, taking the shirt from him.

"You left all your gear with me remember?" He said and I raised my eyebrows.

"Yeah"

"Well, I kept it all these years. I washed it yesterday. Shall we go check it out? I'm not sure if it will still fit though because you got boobs now and.." He trailed off when he saw Chandler staring daggers at him. "Let's go" he said, smiling at me. I opened the car door and Chandler got out.

"Babe" Chandler said, taking my hand. I looked up at him and leaned against Ryan's car. My hand in his, he smiled. "I love you"

"I love you too baby" I said and he came closer to me. He lifted my chin, so my eyes met his. I smiled and he leaned down and kissed me. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and I moved my hands up to his neck and pulled him closer. His hands were on my waist and he gripped my waist tighter and pulled me to him. I heard Ryan clear his throat from behind Chandler and I pulled away. Chandler turned around and Ryan's fist turned into balls.
Chandler gripped my waist tighter, staring at Ryan who stared back. I yelped and Chandler turned his attention back to me, "Babe, I'm so sorry" he said and I smiled at him.

"No, it's okay" I said and Ryan was chuckling. I turned my attention back to him and he shut up.

"You have to gear up QB" he said and I pulled away from Chandler. Ryan stuck his hand out to me and I took it. Ryan opened his car trunk and gave me a box. "For the love of my life" it said and I looked up at him. Chandler came from behind me and wrapped his arms behind me. He looked at the box and then to Ryan.

"Stop it" I whispered to Chandler and he looked at me.

"Sorry" he whispered back and I giggled. He kissed my cheek and I turned back to the box and opened it. I saw my own jersey from 4 years ago and my old shoes and equipment.
"Well? Try it on" Ryan said and I looked up at him. "What?" He asked.

"Nothing um.. Chandler can you help me?" I asked and he nodded.

"Sure" he said. He took my hand and we went to the guys bathroom. I changed my clothes and Chandler wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck. "I thought this was our anniversary week" he said, in between our kisses. His hands traveled up from my waist.

"Chandler.." I said and he kissed my neck again. I let out a little moan and he started to bite my neck. "Chandler.." I said again and he stopped.

I turned towards him and he lifted me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He pinned me to the wall and kissed me back. I had Ryan's shirt on and someone cleared their throat. "Sorry am I interrupting? Renee, I could have sworn you have a football game to be in" I heard Ryan say and I pulled away. Chandler groaned and put me down. I pouted and he smiled.