Chapter Thirty-Four

*The next day*

Me and Chandler was just two days away from our wedding day and we just landed in Tennessee. Sadly, we had to wake up a hour right after we fell sleep and now it was 10am in Tennessee. Thankfully, me and Chandler caught up on our sleep during the flight here. I rubbed my eyes and woke up a sleeping Chandler sitting beside me. Chandler's sparkling blue eyes slowly opened and met mine, "hey baby"

"Hey love. We finally landed, come on" I said, taking his hand. Chandler stretched and got up.i stood up and he interwhined our fingers together. Someone yelled out my name and I turned. It was a female, teenager looked like. I showed her a gentle smile, "Oh my god! Mom! It's Renee Ross and Chandler Riggs!" She yelled to a woman who looked very tired and was struggling to carry her bags. Chandler noticed and let go of my hand, he walked to the woman and said hi. He helped her get her things off the plane as her daughter talked to me about how cute and gentleman like Chandler is. To be honest, I was getting jealous. I heard Chandler chuckling quietly and I glared at him.

"Hey Renee, can I get a picture?" She asked.

"Oh yeah. Of course. Chandler can you?" I asked as the girl handed Chandler her phone. Chandler took it from her and we took a quick picture. "What's your name?" I asked the teen who didn't introduce herself.

"Oh I'm Rebecca" she said cheerfully. "Oh and can I get a picture with Chandler?" She asked, sliding closer to him. I bit my tongue and smiled, "Sure why not?"

Chandler noticed and didn't say anything. He gave me Rebecca's phone and I snapped a quick picture of him and her, then she kissed his cheek. I looked away and handed Rebecca back her phone. She took it with a smile, Chandler took my hand and pulled me close. He raised my head up and gave me a light kiss. Rebecca cleared her throat and Chandler gave me one more kiss before he turned to Rebecca.

"Sorry Rebecca, but me and my fiancé has to leave. It was really nice meeting you" he said and he squeezed my hand, inter whining our fingers together.

"Renee! Chandler!" I heard my brother and mother yell. I spun around, "Mom!" I kissed Chandlers cheek and dashed towards them. I leaped into my brothers arms and hugged him.

"Hey baby sis" he said and I laughed. He set me down and I hugged my mom, "I'm sorry" I said and they smiled.

"It's okay" they replied. Chandler came afterwards with our bags in hand, "You always leave me with the bags don't you baby?" Chandler said, setting the bags down beside me.

"Sorry babe" I said, giggled. Chandler smirked, "yeah yeah" he said and I kissed him.

"I love you" I said, making him smile.

"I love you too" he said, pulling me in for another kiss. My brother Josh cleared his throat and my mom bumped him.

"Josh! Shut up. Even your baby sister is getting married when are you going to find a girl?" My mom said, her hands on her hips.

Josh put a hand on the back of his neck and sighed, "Oh my god mom, please don't start" he said, sighing. Chandler wrapped a hand around my waist and pulled me close.

"Shall we go home?" I said, changing the subject.

"We rearranged your bedroom and there is someone who been dying to see you again" Mom said, smiling. I hopped up and down, "Oh Channy! You finally get to see my baby boy!" I said, clenching Chandlers arm.

"Ow! Babe!" Chandler said and I stopped.

"Oh sorry" I said, then kissed his cheek. He smiled and wrapped his arm back around my waist.

"Josh get their bags" my mom stated and Josh sighed, "what ever you say" Josh said, grabbing out bags.

"Oh no don't have too" Chandler said and Josh held up a hand. "Quiet" he said, walking away with our bags. Chandler looked at me as I glared at Josh, shaking my head.