Chapter Twenty- Three

"Oh Chandler! He's perfect!" I said, taking the tiny puppy in my arms. The puppy was wagging his tail when he saw me. "Awe! What is his name?"

"Well, what about Anthony?" Chandler asked and I looked up at him. Chandler was clearing searching my face for a expression, but my face stayed blank. A flashback of my sons face came into view and I shook my head.

"I think that is a great name for the puppy" Lauren said, trying to ease the tension.

"You really think so?" I said, turning to her.

"Of course! He's so adorable!" Lauren said and I gave her a little smile.

"I know. He's perfect" I said. "Anthony" I said and Chandler took out a gray collar that said Anthony in blue. He wrapped it around the tiny puppy's neck and I smiled.

"Thank you" I said to Chandler and he kissed me. The puppy had blue eyes with gray fur and a white chest. "Can I take him with us?" I asked and Chandler smiled.

"Sure" he said and I giggled, watching the little puppy moving around in my arms to get to Chandler. I kissed the small puppy's head, then handed him to Chandler who took the small puppy in his arms. "I think mommy loves you" he said. I laughed and Chandler kissed me once more.

"No let's go before we're late" Emily said, grabbing my car keys.

"Hey! Why my car?" I asked and Emily smiled.

"Cause I love your car" she said, wiggling her eyebrows. Me, Chandler and Lauren laughed watching Emily get into my car. She started my car and beeped the horn. "Coming!" I yelled and she beeped the horn again. I groaned, quickly locking the door and we got into my car.

"Shotgun!" Lauren yelled out, running to my car.

"But that's my car!" I yelled back at her.

"Too bad!" she said. Me and Chandler laughed, following her with the puppy in Chandlers arms.

We got into the car and drove to the studio. Everyone showered us in congratulations, hearing about our engagement. We thanked them. Everyone's attention then turned to little Anthony and I smiled, remembering the first day everyone met Jake. Tears spilled from my eyes and Norman hugged me.

"You okay?" He asked me and I smiled at him.

"Yeah, I was just... I was remembering Jake Anthony's first day meeting everyone here and yeah" I said and Norman patted my head.

"It's okay. I'm sure he's watching over you and his daddy. The way you guys are going, you guys will have much more kids" he said. I smiled, shaking my head. Norman winked, "there's that smile. Now go change" he said. We hugged and I walked to the trailer.

I grabbed a hold of the handle and opened the door, everything was still the same. I saw the picture of me, Chandler and Jake Anthony. "I miss you" I whispered and I set the picture down. I changed and Chandler walked in with little Anthony in his arms.

"Hey baby, you okay? Norman told me you were crying" Chandler asked, setting the little pup on the floor and closing the door. He walked over to me and put his arms on my waist, he kissed my cheek.

"I'm fine Channy" I said and Chandler smiled, pulling me into a hug.

"I'm glad to hear that" he said and I giggled. I kissed Chandlers neck and he gripped my waist, "don't even" he murmured.

"What?" I said and Chandlers grip around my waist got tighter. My back found the wall and I giggled. Chandler kissed me and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled away, "I love you"

"I love you too baby" he said. He kissed me once more, but this time was softly. "I better get ready" he said, pulling away from me and taking his shirt off. Anthony rammed into Chandlers leg and barked. Chandler picked him up and Anthony bit him, "What the f-"