Chapter One

It's been 4 years since I had started my singing and dancing career, things have been the same. Concerts, gigs, etc, but I never thought I would be acting.

"Renee!" I heard my dad call from downstairs, "Hurry up!"

"Coming" I shouted and looked at myself in the mirror once more. I was wear black pants and a red long sleeve shirt. I had my shoes on and I quickly grabbed my wallet, keys and phone. I shut the door behind me and rushed down the stairs and out the front door. I locked the front door and rushed to the car. I hopped into the front seat and buckled up.

"Okay. I'm ready" I said to my dad with a smile on my face. He nodded and started to drive. My dad worked as a police officer and my mom died when I was only 3. My dad never dated or got married after her, no one could replace her but I didn't want him to die alone. I tried hooking my dad up with some women, but It didn't work. Once I got into my music, I barely saw my dad around. It kinda sucked, but there was nothing we could do about it. We made our peace with that.

I'm glad to have my dad, I don't know what I would do without him. We are close but not as close as before. Before I even became Renee Ross, the most famous 18 year old music producer in the world. I kinda miss being a normal kid, going to school, hanging out with my friends, I really miss them. We do keep in touch, but ever since I moved to Atlanta things have been a whole lot different.

"Renee?" I heard my dad say, I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him, "Yeah?" His eyes was still on the road but he pointed to my phone. My phone was ringing, "Omg! I didn't even hear it!" I said and my dad chuckled. I picked it up, "Oh it's Melony!" I said and answered it.

"Hello, Renee Ross speaking" I said and my dad chuckled some more. I looked over him and he stopped.

"Renee! Guess what?!" Mel said, she sounded proud and excited.

"What?" I said and she screamed. "Mel! You don't have to scream!" I shouted into the phone then laughed.

"Guess who is going to be on the tv show The Walking Dead!" She said and I laughed.

"Omg! Are you serious?!" I said and started hopping around in my seat. My dad laughed, "Dad did you know?!" I said and he nodded, "Yeah. I found out last night"

"And you didn't tell me?!" I said and my dad laughed.

"Mel wanted to tell you" he said and I laughed.

"Omg Mel thank you so much!"

"Your welcome. I know you really love that show and I saw they had an opening for Carls girlfriend and Daryl Dixions Daughter, so I called and got you the job. I will fill you in on it some more. We will actually swing by the set when you get here."

"Sounds great. See you in a minute" I said and we both hung up. I looked over to my dad and smiled

"Dad, I'm so lucky to have you" I said when he pulled over. I could see Mel waiting by her car. My dad turned to me, "I will always be here for you sweetie" I hugged him and he kissed the top of my head.

"I love you daddy"

"I love you too baby girl. Have fun on the set today, I might have to work overtime so I will call you okay?"

"Alright" I said and grabbed my things. I hopped out of the car and watched my dad drive off. I walked to Mel's car.

Melony looked stunning! Her brown hair was curled with her bangs side swipe to her left side. She had a flower printed shirt on with her white pants. She was wearing white sandals and she had her wedding ring on her left ring finger.

Melony was my manager since the very beginning of my career. She was like my mom. She had married my makeup and designer Ben. They was such a perfect couple. Ben had brown hair and normally wore a T-shirt and shorts with shoes. They was my family, they was always there for me during these 4 years into my career and we hope a lot more for us.