Chapter Ten

"Renee, please don't" Chandler said and I pulled my hand away from his arm. My eyes met Bryson's and he stared at me. I looked down, trying to ignore him when Bryson spoke.

"Come Renee" he said, reached his hand out towards me. "I'll take care of you. He's only pushing you away, like right now"

"No, Chandler been taking care of me more than anyone else. All you have been doing is hurting me" I said and Chandler fist curled up into fists as Bryson walked closer to me.

"You need to leave Bryson or someone is getting hurt" Chandler warned and Bryson took a step towards Chandler who did the same.

"I'm not going anywhere Chandler" Bryson said and Bryson threw a punch at Chandler who dodged it.

"Security!" I yelled while Chandler and Bryson fought. Two men, wearing all black rushed over and pulled Chandler and Bryson away. Two more men rushed over and pulled Bryson outside. They let Chandler go and Ricky walked over.

"Renee-" Chandler started, he walked towards me and took my hand. I pulled my hand away, "Don't touch me. Let's go" I said to Ricky and I walked to the limo. Ricky was clearly confused and Chandler shoved his hands in his pockets.

They followed behind me and I opened the door, camera went off, people calling my name. Tears ran down my eyes and I wiped them away. I turned towards the boys and Chandler's eyes met mine, he saw me crying and looked down again, shoving his hands deeper into his pocket.

The driver opened the limos door for me and I thanked him and got into the car. I got into the window seat and stared out the window. Chandler got into the seat beside me and I wiped more tears away. I pulled out my earphones and realized Chandler had my phone. I reached over and felt his pockets for my phone and he looked at me confused. I felt my phone in his pockets and reached inside and pulled it out, along with my keys. Chandler nodded, now knowing what I was looking for, but not saying a word.

The driver started the car and we had a quiet ride back to my house. I listening to music, while Chandler and Ricky talked. I ignored them and their conversation until the driver pulled up to my house. The driver opened up the door and we filed out and thanked him. Ricky tipped him as I walked to the house.

"Thanks for being here for me Ricky" i said and he smiled at me. I hugged him, "Now go get some rest. He have work to do tomorrow" I said and he chuckled.

"Okay, bye guys"

"Bye" I said and I shoved my keys into the door and opened it. I walked in and left the door open. Chandler walked in behind me and shut the door, softly behind us. I started up the stairs and I knew Chandler was following me but I ignored it. I was not in the mood to deal with him right now and that whole fight between him and Bryson.

I opened my room door and walked in. I grabbed a pair of sweats and a tank top and walked out of the room. Chandler stared at me as I walked into the bathroom. I slammed the door shut behind me and changed my clothes. Tear fell from my eyes as I changed. When I finished changing my clothes, I looked at myself in the mirror and let the tears fall from my face. I put the dress into the hamper and walked out of the bathroom and to my room. Chandler was lying down on the bed and he looked at me and sadness took over him.

He stood up and wiped my tears away while i stared at him. "Chandler..." I said and he smiled as tears rimmed his eyes.

"Renee, I'm sorry. I just got mad and... I love you and I promise that it will never happen again... At a time like that" he said and I giggled as tears spilled down my face.

"I love you too Chandler, but we decided to focus on the baby" I said and he nodded.

"It's the only thing that has been on my mind. Besides you" he said and smiled. He hugged me then slowly brought my face up to his. He started to lean in and I pushed him away.