Chapter Twenty-Nine

It was absolutely beautiful, we was at the park. He had our first date at the park all over again, it's so perfect. Chandler was smiling, holding my hand, he got on one knee.

"Since our last one didn't go as planned, I wanted a redo. Will you have this redo date with me?" He asked, smiling.

"Of course" I said and he stood up, he wrapped me into his warm body and I laughed.

"Now I know it's not night time, but I have someone planned for that too" he said and I laughed. He took my hand and lead me to the blanket. He took out the picnic basket from the tree and started to lay everything out. I looked at my engagement ring, then back at Chandler, looking back down at my ring.

I took it off and stared at it, Chandler grabbed my hand and I looked up at him. Chandler had a worried look on his face, "Renee? What's the matter?" He asked me, I handed the ring to him and he looked confused.

"Can you put it on my ring finger?" I asked, so he didn't get the wrong idea. Chandler smirked at me, he stood up lifting me with him. He set me down by the water, got on one knee, and slides the ring onto my finger. I watched him so it so delicately. He stood up when he finished and stared at me, tears rolled down my cheeks and he wiped them away.

"I love you Renee"

"I love you too Channy" he pulls me closer and placed a softy, small kiss on my lips, just when he was about to pull away I pulled him closer. When we finally pulled away, I hugged him. When I finally pulled away, Chandler pulled me towards the blanket.

We ate, then laid down and look at the clouds. His hand was in mine and I turned towards him, "So Chan" I said and he turned to face me. "I was thinking about our wedding and honeymoon"

"You can plan the wedding, the honeymoon part is all mine. I called it" he said, I laughed. "I'm serious" he said, then he smirked. I touched his face, "Deal, but I think I'm ready" I said.

Chandler sat up, looking at me with and confused expression written all over his face, "What do you mean?" I sat up and took out my phone. I opened the backing from my case and took out a folded piece of paper, I closed my eyes and sighed, handing the picture to Chandler. I opened my eyes and saw Chandler opening the paper.

It was a picture of me, him and Jake Anthony. It was taken in the hospital by Lauren and I put this picture into my phone case when I found out he died. Chandler stared at the picture for a bit while I watched him, his lips curling up into a smile. Chandler's eyes met mine and we stared into each other eyes, "You really mean it?" He asked and I nodded.

"More than anything. You can thank Isabelle" I said, he chuckled and brought his lips to mine.

"You can wait till the honeymoon" he whispered with a wink.

I giggled and shook my head, "Oh trust me, I can wait. Can you?" I asked, running my hand up his thigh and pulled of his short buckle. Chandler tensed up under my touch and I run my hand across his shorts, "Renee? Knock it off sweetie" Chandler said through his teeth.

"Getting turned on?" I whispered into his ear and softly bit his earlobe. Chandler stood up real quick while I laughed. Chandler walked back and forth a bit, I could see Chandler trying to hold himself back and I giggled. Chandler was staring at me and I leaned back. Chandler smirked, "naughty naughty" he said and I laughed. He climbed over me and leaned in to whisper in my ear, "Watch when we get home baby"

"Can't wait" I said and he chuckled. He pulled on the neck of my shirt and bit his lip, "No marks? I'll change that too" he said with a wink. "Maybe I'll put it in places only I can see" he kissed me and bit my lip in the process. I let out a little moan and Chandler chuckled, climbing off of me.