Chapter Twenty-Four

I woke up the next morning to Chandler brushing my hair back. My head was on his chest and Chandler smiled. "Good morning baby"

"Good morning loves" I said. Chandler kissed my cheek. I kissed his cheek and he held me closer.

"We are off today, so what do you want to do today?"

"That's up to you baby" I said, closing my eyes and holding him close. Chandler squeezed me tight and took a hold of my hand.

"What about later on we go to lunch? We have the house all to ourselves. Ben and Mel are going to a party. Tonight the crew is having an party at Normans house, do you want to go?"

"Sure, I wouldn't mind seeing the crew" I said. I got up and took Chandlers hand. We brushed our teeth and I threw on some stay home clothes and Chandler tugged shorts on. We ate a small breakfast and went back up to my room. We laid down and cuddled closer together. Chandler had his arms around me and held me close to me.

Chandler's hand moved down my waist to my arse and down to my thigh. He gripped my thigh and pulled me closer to him. Chandler kissed my neck and I smiled. Chandler kissed me over and over and I turned to him and smashed our lips together. I climbed onto him and kissed him. Chandler was lying down and he pulled me closer to him, kissing me. I pulled away and smiled.

"Did you really think I would let you win?" I said and Chandler groaned.

"You can't do that to me" he murmured. I moved closer to him, "I can see you are turned on. Perhaps I should do something about that right?" I smirked and moved closer to him. My hand moved down from his chest and to his shorts. Chandler grabbed me and kissed me, he also grabbed my hand and pulled my body onto his. Chandler moved and pushed me into the bed. I wrapped my legs around his waist and Chandler pulled my arse closer to him, I let out a small moan and Chandler chuckled. "I haven't even started yet. All I did was this" he said and he gripped my arse and pulled my closer again.

"Chandler" I warned and he chuckled against my lips. "You want to play like that then yeah?" I said and I wrapped my legs around Chandler and pulled him down on top of me. I grinded on his front and he let out a moan. I giggled and slipped my tongue into his mouth and he let out another moan, "Damn it babe" he whispered and I giggled, disconnecting my whole body from him. Chandler groaned.

"I love you, but we cant" i said and Chandler sighed.

"Why not?" He asked, pulling me close.

"We just can't Channy" I said. Chandler stayed quiet, clearly looking for a answer. "Chandler I just... I just don't want to get pregnant again after what happened to Jake. I'm not ready..."

"We'll be careful this time I promise"

"That's what we said the last time and I still got pregnant" I whispered and Chandler hugged me.

"We'll be extra careful I promise" He said into my neck. He kissed my cheek and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Chandler continued sucking on my neck, of course leaving hickies there and my back found a wall nearby. Chandler lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. His lips found mine and he quickly inserted his tongue into my mouth. I gave a low moan and Chandler smiled into our kiss.

Chandler's hand went up my shirt , but I pushed it down. Chandler pulled away. "I'm sorry" he said, putting me back down. "I'll wait like a good boy" he said. He walked downstairs and I followed him. He sat down on the couch and I sat on his lap.

"Thank you baby" I said and he smiled. I gave him a quick kiss on his lips and he pulled me back to lips for a real kiss. He gave me a soft- sweet kiss then pulled away. We smiled at each other and I put my head on his chest, closing my eyes.