Chapter Thirty-Three

I woke up the next morning and Chandler was gone. I sighed and saw a piece of paper on the table. I got up and walk over, it was from Chandler.

It read, 'Good morning baby, get dress and come downstairs when you're ready I Love You'

I smiled and set the note down. I brushed my hair and brushed my teeth. I made my hair into a fishtail braid and put on dark Jean shorts with a black tank top and black leather jacket and my black strapped heels. I grabbed my keys, my wallet, and the note Chandler wrote. I locked the door behind me and when downstairs.

Chandler had his back towards me and talking to Lauren. Lauren saw me and I mouth 'Shh' I said and she looked back to Chandler. I quietly made my way to Chandler and hugged him from behind. I heard him chuckle and when I finally let go, he turned to face me.
"Morning beautiful" he said, kissing me.

"Morning handsome. Morning Lauren" I said and she waved, "Morning Renee"

"I'll let the others know that you guys are here, so we can eat breakfast. You look great by the way Renee"

"Thank you. See you in a few" I said, turning my attention back to Chandler.

"So.." He said, then he trailed off, pulling me closer to him. He hid his face in the crook of my neck and kissed it. He pulled away and I blushed. "You look beautiful"

"Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself" I said and he smirked. We was about to kiss when my cell phone rang. "Hello?" I said answering it.

"Can I speak to Renee Ross?" The woman said. I gave Chandler a confused look and Chandler shrugged his shoulders, his hands still on my waist.

"Speaking"

"Renee, it's Doctor Elizabeth's assistant. We had just got your test results back and you are not pregnant"

"Thank you so much. Please tell Doctor Elizabeth I said thank you" I said and then we hung up. I turned to Chandler who had his eyebrows raised.

"I'm not pregnant" I said and he hugged me.

"Oh thank god. I really did not want to go through all that he'll with you again" He said and I put my hands on my waist, eyebrows raised.

"Do you really want to go there?" I said, giving him a death stare. He laughed and hugged me. He placed a light kiss on my neck, "I'm kidding baby" he said and I pulled away.

"See you inside" I said, walking to the restaurant to eat with everyone else. Chandler chased after me, and I kept pulling away. I walked through the door of the restaurant, slamming it shut behind me when it slammed right into Chandler's face.

Chandler bounced back and I turned around and laughed. The whole restaurant looked into our direction as I laughed and Chandler held his face. I pulled him into the restaurant as he kept holding his face. "Are you okay?" I said and he shook his head.

"No and was that your revenge? That really hurt" he said and I kissed his cheek.

"No it wasn't. I'm sorry" I said and he shook his head again.

"No it's fine. I deserved it" he said and Norman walked over to us.

"Well good morning to you guys"

"Morning Norm" we both said and Norman chuckled, then cleared his throat. We looked up at him and he moved his head to the side and we saw everyone staring at us, "You guys are causing a scene"

"Oh right. Come on Channy" I said, pulling him along as we walked to our table. I could feel them still watching us and I sighed, helping Chandler out. Chandler stopped me from helping him by grabbing my hand, "What's wrong?"