Chapter Thirteen

"Renee" Chandler said, taking my hand when we finished unpacking some things. We had a silent car ride home, but I knew that he wanted to comfort me and he didn't know what to do. I turned towards Chandler and he walked over to me, taking my hand in his.

"Babe, I'm so so so sorry about this whole thing. I never should have brought you to come and meet her" he said and I sighed.

"No, it's fine. Can we just leave this behind us babe? I really just.. I can't talk about this right now" I said and he wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you, promise you won't leave me?" He said and I smiled and hugged him tighter.

"I promise. I love you" I said and we kissed and stood there hugging each other for a while. We pulled away when the door bell rang, Chandler sighed. "I hope is not her" he said and I smiled and we walked downstairs and opened the door. In the doorway stood two boys, 'Chandler's friends' I thought to myself and I smiled, laying a hand on my stomach.

"Hey Chan! Been a long time and woah" one said and I recognized one of the boys. "Grayson? Is that you?" I asked and he chuckled.

"It's me" he said and I pulled him into a hug while Chandler and his other friend whispered to each other.

"Wow! It feels like forever since I last saw you" I said and he laughed and hugged me back. We pulled away and Chandler wrapped his arms around my waist, "babe?"

"Yes?" I answered and he smiled.

"This is Sam" he said, pointing to the other boy who was blushing.

"Oh, hi Sam. Very nice to meet you" I said and I pulled him into a hug. He stood there shocked so I pulled away and he smiled, then he cleared this throat.

"I'm Sam"

"Renee" I said and Chandler smiled.

"Come on in. Gray, close the door" Chandler said, walking towards the kitchen. Sam followed him and I followed after with Grayson.

"So Renee, how you been?" He asked and I smiled.

"Besides the whole pregnant thing or just everything?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Everything"

"Well, I'm great. Your brother is such a huge help, I'm so great fun to have him here with me" I said and he smiled.

"That's good. Glad to hear it. How many months are you?"

"Um.. 6 months, but I make 7 months next week" I said and he nodded.

"That long already?" He asked as we walked into the kitchen. Chandler and Sam seemed to be having a conversation so I smiled when I heard his care free laugh.

"Yup, that long already" I said and he smiled.

"So did you meet Aunt Annie?" He asked and I nodded. "Oh.. I should have never asked. I'm sorry"

"No, no. It's okay really. We just did not get along" I said and he nodded, clearly not going to ask me about it anymore.

"Renee?" Chandler asked me, I turned my head in his direction.

"Yeah?"

"Don't you think you been on your feet for too long. You look tired, babe are you okay?" He asked me, and I nodded.

"Yeah-" but Chandler already picked me up and placed me on the kitchen counter. He wrapped his around around my waist and I leaned down to kiss his lips. We kissed and Chandler whispered between our lips, "God, you're so beautiful" he said and I giggled and pulled away.